You down wit' OTT? Yeah, you know me

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Wow, I guess they broke the poll. :whistle2:k[/quote]

Wow. I remember when the ATHF bomb thing happened there was a poll somewhere asking your opinion on whether it looked like a lite brite or something, and one of the options was "What's a Lite Brite?".

4chan (/b/ specifically) organized a group to vote for that option a shitload of times. I could never find the end result though.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']You wrote a haiku
I realized it quite quickly
A cookie for me?[/quote]
Here's your cookie. It's the only one I can afford at the moment.

200px-Fortune_cookie_20040628_223108_1.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']This is horribly disturbing. What Homer Simpson would look like if he were real:

realhomer.jpg

And a picture of the real Peter Griffin:

petergriffen.jpg
[/quote]

For some reason I can not stop staring at the Homer Simpson one.

Man, I broke IE7. And I still duinno how. And I can't fix it.

I've done a system rollback. I've reinstalled shockwave and java. Cleared everything. Played with my appletts in the security section.

And certain websites still don't work. Can't use Ebay. Now I find I can't use the BB website. If I click on a drop down bopx like, electronics, then select televisions, it freezes. Just like Ebay wouldn't load it's app.

Guess I'll install firefox this week..

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Man, I broke IE7. And I still duinno how. And I can't fix it.

I've done a system rollback. I've reinstalled shockwave and java. Cleared everything. Played with my appletts in the security section.

And certain websites still don't work. Can't use Ebay. Now I find I can't use the BB website. If I click on a drop down bopx like, electronics, then select televisions, it freezes. Just like Ebay wouldn't load it's app.

Guess I'll install firefox this week..[/quote]

do you prefer ie7?

[quote name='sixersballernum3']You wrote a haiku
I realized it quite quickly
A cookie for me?[/quote]
Brings back memories
Of the Haiku OTT
It needs to return.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm almost done with God of War II, and I've just started reading Watchmen. Also trying to fix some minor stuff on my car today, and I'll be working on a paper for my personality theory class tonight (well, maybe :lol: )

My days usually aren't this productive.[/quote]

Me too! I just got Watchmen and The Walking Dead.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Man, I broke IE7. And I still duinno how. And I can't fix it.

Guess I'll install firefox this week..[/quote]
The only time I've had IE7 flake out was when some of the idiots on the board inserted fake gamertags into their profile and the hosting site for those would freak.

back from my family's nondenominational holiday gathering. it was nice. the guy she's dating is probably the most normal/decent guy she's ever dated. i wonder whats wrong with him.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Brings back memories
Of the Haiku OTT
It needs to return.[/quote]

stone like glass on road
turning on a shifting wind
haiku has returned.

Damn I looked online and my friend is 41st in the world for the month at execution in Gears of War. He has like 2500 kills already.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Damn I looked online and my friend is 41st in the world for the month at execution in Gears of War. He has like 2500 kills already.[/quote]

Earlier this year I was at 400 all-time and zoo was around 600 all-time. Something's fucked up with the leaderboards though. I checked the #1 spot the other day and it showed some guy with 1,750,000 points and 105 kills in first place. After 5 months of playing I'm only at 200,000 points. Somethin' ain't right.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']back from my family's nondenominational holiday gathering. it was nice. the guy she's dating is probably the most normal/decent guy she's ever dated. i wonder whats wrong with him.[/QUOTE]

Split personality?

No he doesn't.

Yes he does.

[quote name='Trakan']Earlier this year I was at 400 all-time and zoo was around 600 all-time. Something's fucked up with the leaderboards though. I checked the #1 spot the other day and it showed some guy with 1,750,000 points and 105 kills in first place. After 5 months of playing I'm only at 200,000 points. Somethin' ain't right.[/QUOTE]

You can mod your xbox and mess around with the files and change the amount of points you get for kills (the way points are accumulated are recorded in like a wordpad document and can be easily changed). They really should remove those people from the leaderboard.

The person I was just talking about knows like all the glitches in Gears of War and told me about how you can change the amount of points you get in games.

[quote name='2poor']Here's your cookie. It's the only one I can afford at the moment.

200px-Fortune_cookie_20040628_223108_1.jpg
[/quote]

This statement has a
total of seventeen syls
but an odd format

[quote name='Mike23']Split personality?

No he doesn't.

Yes he does.[/quote]
the problem that i have is that he seems really normal and really decent. my mother *never* dates normal and/or decent guys. he's the same age, owns his house, has 2 adult kids (my age), is divorced and on decent terms with his ex, plays drums in drum corp, refs for youth hockey, plays adult rec hockey and street hockey, and enjoys his job which he is fairly successful at. it's strange. usually she dates [unemployed] alcoholics, control freaks and recent divorcees who are basket cases about their ex's.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Brings back memories
Of the Haiku OTT
It needs to return.[/quote]
I would love to make
The next thread of OTT
Haiku fashioned, yo.

What in the blue hell?
DCFox? He is alive?
How is your fake job?

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I would love to make
The next thread of OTT
Haiku fashioned, yo.
[/quote]

please no more haiku OTTs

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']please no more haiku OTTs[/quote]

Oh don't be a bitch
You know you like them, unless
You don't like word art

[quote name='sixersballernum3']

What in the blue hell?
DCFox? He is alive?
How is your fake job?[/quote]
I have a real job
now. I miss my old fake job
I wish I was rich

How in the fah did it get to be 7:30??? I was over there watchin' zombie movies and drinkin' Coors Banquet beer to celebrate Beaster/Zombie Jesus Day, and then *bam!* 7:30 upside the head... what the fah...

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Oh don't be a bitch
You know you like them, unless
You don't like word art[/quote]

sorry. i dont like word art. i suck.

[quote name='dcfox']I have a real job
now. I miss my old fake job
I wish I was rich[/quote]

So where have you been?
How'd you get out of that fake
Place of employment?

[quote name='sixersballernum3']So where have you been?
How'd you get out of that fake
Place of employment?[/quote]
Broke both of my arms
typing with my wang right now
just kidding. ha ha

[quote name='Sleepkyng']it isn't word art
that'sa lame term for pansies
pansies being 'tards.[/quote] Your second verse had
One syllable too many
Who wants the next thread?

[quote name='dcfox']Broke both of my arms
typing with my wang right now
just kidding. ha ha[/quote]

I sense question aversion.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']

I sense question aversion.[/quote]
That's not a haiku :shame:

The truth. Nowhere really. I've been around checking the boards every now and then but just not posting.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Your second verse had
One syllable too many[/quote]

i count 7? then agian, i'm drunk.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i count 7? then agian, i'm drunk.[/quote]

It was 8 before
He stealth edited that bitch
Damn him, that ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back