You got me hOTT and bOTThered. Be My Valentine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='crunchewy']I guess I should give it another try. I watched the first two episodes of season one and didn't think much of it. Lost interest.[/QUOTE]

I think if you watched one more episode you would have kept watching.

I'm enjoying House of Cards, but must admit that most of the time I don't really understand what is happening. LOL. I guess I just don't get politics. Or maybe it's because we aren't watching them consistently. The only one so far (of 4 we've watched) that I could follow easily was the 3rd one. So obviously that's the one I enjoyed most.

I really want to win this, for my kid of course:

wreckitralphsweepsdetails860xxv031362098130126.jpg

I've never seen Wreck It Ralph. But want to.

Should be in the upper 70s this weekend. Delightful.
My parents in Anchorage got 14 inches of snow. Never been more glad I moved.

Wreck it Ralph was boring. But then again a lot of the little kids movies I've seen lately have been boring to me. Toy Story 3, Mars Needs Moms, Escape from Planet Earth. Despicable Me is the last good little kid movie I can remember. Hopefully that new Monsters University movie is good.

Watched OZ yesterday. James Franco is lazy. I think he put more effort as a dealer in Pineapple Express then he did in this one. Also watched Exit Through the Gift Shop. That dude Mr. Brainwash
has got to be a hoax

Pretty sure we won't be doing any easter ham tomorrow. or any candy.

I miss the days of a big easter brunch buffett.

Hmm that looks like a late 80s/early 90s shooter. Which could be cool. But I just want exactly whats in Far Cry 3 but more of it. I'll be cautiously optimistic.

Not nearly as big of a marketing 'push' for Easter as there is for Christmas.

Best Buy is actually closed today, surprisingly.

[quote name='Trakan']
boxartlgwcpya.jpg

God, I want to play this right now.[/QUOTE]
That looks incredible.

SE debuting the new DX game tomorrow is a pleasant surprise. Excited to see what they do with the series after HR. I really enjoyed that game and the DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaseyRyback']SE debuting the new DX game tomorrow is a pleasant surprise. Excited to see what they do with the series after HR. I really enjoyed that game and the DLC.[/QUOTE]

So many acronyms. So much confusion.

Translation for the acronym impaired: "Sony East debuting the new Dance Xtreme game tomorrow is a pleasant surprise. Excited to see what they do with the series after Hit & Run. I really enjoyed that game and the Down-Loadable Content."

Wreck It Ralph was great. Last night we watched part of The Incredibles. That holds up in terms of story and characters, but visually it shows how computer animation does *not* hold up. It looks super simplistic visually, and I don't think it's that old of a movie. But like I say, if you can get past that, still a really good movie.

Working on finally finishing Mass Effect 2. The loyalty missions are done, so I know I'm not too far from the end though I want to finish side missions and DLC before I head in that direction. I wasn't expecting Overlord to be a long mission with no break.

And I gave up on Prince of Persia Warrior Within HD last night.
I enjoy the series, but the save points and even check points are too poorly spaced for my level of frustration at 11:30 at night.
I do not enjoy going back and playing through a 15 min sequence, especially since I thought after seeing the cutscene that I was safe and would continue on.
And then playing for nearly an hour with no chance to save?
Oh, hell no.

GF's grandma (who raised her) died suddenly, attending the funeral tomorrow. I've never had a family member pass, really, other than some I wasn't close to at all when I was a kid. They asked me to be a pallbearer. I'm really not looking forward to this. :c

[quote name='Rocko']GF's grandma (who raised her) died suddenly, attending the funeral tomorrow. I've never had a family member pass, really, other than some I wasn't close to at all when I was a kid. They asked me to be a pallbearer. I'm really not looking forward to this. :c[/QUOTE]

Had two aunt's die of cancer last year, and it really sucked. Sorry for her loss.

I don't know why, but I keep thinking about buying a second monitor. 2 2560 x 1440p monitors might be too out of control, but damn if I wasn't annoyed working on projects the past two weeks by the lack of screen space. One screen doesn't bother me gaming wise, but using Excel and word plus doing research at the same time was getting hella annoying.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I don't know why, but I keep thinking about buying a second monitor. 2 2560 x 1440p monitors might be too out of control, but damn if I wasn't annoyed working on projects the past two weeks by the lack of screen space. One screen doesn't bother me gaming wise, but using Excel and word plus doing research at the same time was getting hella annoying.[/QUOTE]

Once you start you can't go back, my wife's workspace has three displays and she complains when she has to use two at home.

First-World-Problems-200x200.jpg

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Once you start you can't go back, my wife's workspace has three displays and she complains when she has to use two at home.

First-World-Problems-200x200.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yeah that is what gave me the inspiration for the thought. When I had to do a lot of Excel stuff at my last job I used two monitors and it was fantastic. I have had to use Excel and Word a lot recently, and its a pain with only one screen.

I will probably wait and see what my tuition bill is for summer and the fall and then decide. Once I drop 6K, I don't know if I am going to be so gung ho about getting an extra monitor.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Any of you guys want a code for The Maw or Toy Soldiers on XBLA?[/QUOTE]

I'll take Toy Soldiers

Hello, OTT!

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'll take Toy Soldiers

Hello, OTT![/QUOTE]

Hellooooooo!

[quote name='eldergamer']Well, the middle child has thrown up 4 or 5 times, and I've only thrown up twice. I need to catch up.[/QUOTE]

I remember the first time I lost to my son at something...they grow up so fast!

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.[/QUOTE]

Morning, 83.

[quote name='Number83']I remember the first time I lost to my son at something...they grow up so fast![/QUOTE]

I'm slowly getting to where I don't have to try to lose to my son. Sure, he is only 5,but he still gets super pissed when I win a board game or beat him in a videogame.

I don't mind losing this contest. Usually once I start vomiting I end up losing my enitre stomach contents, my gag reflex gets triggered and I can't stop.

Oh well. If I keep down breakfast I guess I'll head into work.

I can't decide if I should buy Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, or start something else in my 360 backlog. I have:

Red Dead Redemption GOTY
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Saints Row Double Pack
Dead Rising
Rayman Origins
Fallout 3 GOTY

I suppose I should start on some of my Wii backlog at some point.

Fallout 3 is still pretty awesome. I played it througj again on PC a couple months ago.

If you haven't played the Batmang games, they are really good. I liked City more, but there are a lot of people who like Asylum more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back