you gotta be kidding me........

I guess since EA went Xbox Live, they felt bad for sony so they made a collectors edition of madden for sony.

ill wait for the super limited extreme collector's edition with authentic replica john madden sweat in every package.

[quote name='rfoster9']ill wait for the super limited extreme collector's edition with authentic replica john madden sweat in every package.[/quote]

the hell with madden..they couldnt pay me to take that crap

[quote name='guyver2077'][quote name='rfoster9']ill wait for the super limited extreme collector's edition with authentic replica john madden sweat in every package.[/quote]

the hell with madden..they couldnt pay me to take that crap[/quote]

yeah, i dont get it, didnt they always have past super bowl teams playable? and who wants to play madden from the playstation era? not to mention the 16 bit era. at least this ups the resale of the game in 2 years from 3 dollars to about 5

That looks tight. I might put more hours into Madden than NCAA this year.

[quote name='rfoster9'][quote name='guyver2077'][quote name='rfoster9']ill wait for the super limited extreme collector's edition with authentic replica john madden sweat in every package.[/quote]

the hell with madden..they couldnt pay me to take that crap[/quote]

yeah, i dont get it, didnt they always have past super bowl teams playable? and who wants to play madden from the playstation era? not to mention the 16 bit era. at least this ups the resale of the game in 2 years from 3 dollars to about 5[/quote]

Uhh, because those are some of the best Madden's made. They may not look as good or have all the fancy features, but they were the best. Madden 96 is the best Madden hands down.

I don't see any problems with collector's edition. It's not like they don't have the regular edition available.

I personally like special editions.

This will be of value to some people, but not others. I understand it is of no value to you - or at least, not of enough value; you'd probably pay $0.25 more than the normal version for the extras if you were interested in it.

It's fine for you to decide that this doesn't have enough value for you, but you really can't judge how much value it has for others.

Garbage, on the other hand, is typically associated with negative value; your comparison is unfair as well as unkind.

That's all there is to it.

I think its great. You can play old school 16 bit style! I always thought they were fun because you can just run with the QB and get a touchdown everytime.

nice, the game's gonna have create a fan, that'll be better than the dollar beers I currently have going at the Ralph

I wonder if this is the future of games - much like DVDs, we'll have bare bones editions and "special editions" with a ton of unlockable content, interviews, etc.

This might be one way of creating a cheaper class of games (a la Defender's discussion about the game industry crash).

bread's done
Back