You have too many games when...

videogamejunkie

CAGiversary!
I never thought that that statement could be true until the other day. I was walking around best buy and saw a bunch good games marked $9.99. I picked up sphinx and the cursed mummy and a couple others that were posted. I was really excited about sphinx because I heard it was a decent platformer (I like platformers). Anyway, I get the games home and sitting on my self is a copy of sphinx and the cursed mummy that I got a few weeks earlier from the blockbuster deal ](*,)

[quote name='OrBZ97']There clearly aren't that many PS2 games worth owning...sooo...why?[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shut up.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']there are many games worth owning...its the price of the game that plays the main factor...id buy dog poo in a ps2 game case if it was only a dollar[/quote]

I'd be happy to shit in a box and send it to you for a dollar. PM me for details.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='trustcompany1013']there are many games worth owning...its the price of the game that plays the main factor...id buy dog poo in a ps2 game case if it was only a dollar[/quote]

I'd be happy to shit in a box and send it to you for a dollar. PM me for details.[/quote]

This is one of those things were I want to see which one is bluffing. Belive me, if I had trustcompany's address I'd cough up the buck myself.

i dont think that you understood...i win...reread what i wrote....if bluffing means that iw ant that shit at my house....than im bluffing...meaning....i want that shit at my house ;o)...............your victory just got stolen....i win ;o)

[quote name='trustcompany1013']i dont think that you understood...i win...reread what i wrote....if bluffing means that iw ant that shit at my house....than im bluffing...meaning....i want that shit at my house ;o)...............your victory just got stolen....i win ;o)[/quote]

Well considering you DON'T know the meaning of 'bluffing' I hardly think your argument makes any sense.

Bluffing in your case would mean that you DON'T want that shit at your house, but you say you do regardless. Your posts do not indicate a successful bluff. You lose.

WildWop the Arbiter

[quote name='trustcompany1013']there are many games worth owning...its the price of the game that plays the main factor...id buy dog poo in a ps2 game case if it was only a dollar[/quote]

Yeah, I bought Summerheat Beach Volleyball too...

I have extra brand ps2 cases, I can put a blank in there, write down any name you want, then print out the cover for it. so you can pretend that you have it. Need another copy of sphinx?

[quote name='trustcompany1013']i dont think that you understood...i win...reread what i wrote....if bluffing means that iw ant that shit at my house....than im bluffing...meaning....i want that shit at my house ;o)...............your victory just got stolen....i win ;o)[/quote]

Jesus jumped up Christ, that's hard to read. Head hurting...too many.......elipses.....can't........see.......

[quote name='maxflight'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']own over 450, still have about 10 or so unplayed.[/quote]

damn you play a lot of video games.[/quote]

one of the advantages to being a social misfit.

I don't have that many games, but I have enough to unbalance my cheapass shelf and have them all fall on top of me multiple times. :(

[quote name='magilacudy']I don't have that many games, but I have enough to unbalance my cheapass shelf and have them all fall on top of me multiple times. :([/quote]

haha, I like that, cheapass shelf to hold cheapass games :)

the solution is simple, just give away enough games to me so they won't fall off of it anymore

I know what you guys mean. I have to print out a list of my games and dvds so I dont buy one I already have. When I had a pocket pc, that made things a lot easier.

i somehow know every game i own, except the old atari and intellies. i cant remember if i even ate breakfast, but i can remember close to 400 game names, along with an extensive list of wants.

Wow not only does it suck because its physically painful, but also mentally. I would be afraid of them falling off the cd peg on the case, and then having it get scratched up. At office max they have really nice dvd/media style slim book cases that hold 80ish dvds + 20 cd cases (or adjust for a mix) for 19.99. I need to go pick another one up.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']i somehow know every game i own, except the old atari and intellies. i cant remember if i even ate breakfast, but i can remember close to 400 game names, along with an extensive list of wants.[/quote]

i can do that and tell u exactly what page my games go in in my binders, which is 2 200+ binders

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']i somehow know every game i own, except the old atari and intellies. i cant remember if i even ate breakfast, but i can remember close to 400 game names, along with an extensive list of wants.[/quote]

I agree. I basically know what games I have even though most of them are still sealed. This is true except for some of the saturn imports that I have. But I think once I get around to putting them into ign list I'll remember them as well.

What the hell is the point of owning 200 ps2 games when you have only played 40 of them? That makes absolutely no sense at all. Some of you have 450 games, what the hell? There is no way you could possibly ever play all those games and enjoy them. I have like 15 games and can't play them all. Do you buy games just to say you have them? I am so confused about this. Someone please explain the point in owning sooooooo many games.

[quote name='CAPTTRIPahh']What the hell is the point of owning 200 ps2 games when you have only played 40 of them? That makes absolutely no sense at all. Some of you have 450 games, what the hell? There is no way you could possibly ever play all those games and enjoy them. I have like 15 games and can't play them all. Do you buy games just to say you have them? I am so confused about this. Someone please explain the point in owning sooooooo many games.[/quote]

For me, I like collecting games. Can't speak for others though. It's a cool hobby

[quote name='CAPTTRIPahh']What the hell is the point of owning 200 ps2 games when you have only played 40 of them? That makes absolutely no sense at all. Some of you have 450 games, what the hell? There is no way you could possibly ever play all those games and enjoy them. I have like 15 games and can't play them all. Do you buy games just to say you have them? I am so confused about this. Someone please explain the point in owning sooooooo many games.[/quote]

I'm not poor and I buy games in the off chance that 20 years from now I can play them.

bread's done
Back