You know, if you keep doing that, you'll go blind.

[quote name='Kayden']Actually... its kinda a bonus... who wants to see a 60 year old woman naked?[/QUOTE]

It depends on the 60-year-old woman. If you've perused any amount of pron, you've probably come across any number of surgically-enhanced older women who actually look quite nice for their age.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']It depends on the 60-year-old woman. If you've perused any amount of pron, you've probably come across any number of surgically-enhanced older women who actually look quite nice for their age.[/QUOTE]

The first naked woman I ever saw on tv was probably about 80 years old. It was some movie and the cops were doing a strip search. I was about 8 or 9 at the time, and the only thing I understood is "I'm seeing someone naked!", I didn't understand the true horror of what I was witnessing.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']It depends on the 60-year-old woman. If you've perused any amount of pron, you've probably come across any number of surgically-enhanced older women who actually look quite nice for their age.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to peruse 'pron' to find an attractive older woman. And by the way, thats just sick.

IMO, there is ONLY ONE woman that age who I'd couple with, and that woman is the eternally hot Raquel Welch. Any other is just wrong.

farrah fawcett, bo derek, maybe that grandma from the bowflex commercial but other then that the 55+ age brackett off limits

[quote name='bapti2529']You don't have to peruse 'pron' to find an attractive older woman. And by the way, thats just sick.[/QUOTE]

I'm still trying to figure out what part of this is 'sick.' Please tell me as enquiring minds want to know.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']The first naked woman I ever saw on tv was probably about 80 years old. It was some movie and the cops were doing a strip search. I was about 8 or 9 at the time, and the only thing I understood is "I'm seeing someone naked!", I didn't understand the true horror of what I was witnessing.[/QUOTE]

Canadian TV?

[quote name='hutno']farrah fawcett, bo derek, maybe that grandma from the bowflex commercial but other then that the 55+ age brackett off limits[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I was reading the thread and just thought of the bowflex lady.

bread's done
Back