You may be eligible for free rentals @ rogers

turgore2008

CAGiversary!
I won 2 free new game rentals :)
I went to rogersthankyou.com so if you have any subsriptions with them you may enter and the thing is pretty much instant.

Good luck everyone :)

Hey how much is Roger's internet and what's the fastest they offer? My Telus Extreme contract expires this month, If Rogers offer a faster and better internet for around the same price then I'll switch.

Rogers uses Telus' lines for their internet. Rogers and Shaw throttle torrents, Telus does not. I think RFD had a deal on Telus' best internet speed? Also check out teksavvy.

[quote name='afterburn999']You dont have to worry about throttling if you use utorrent, the encrytion gives you lightening fast speeds.[/quote]QFT, uTorrent is good stuff :applause:

[quote name='GuardianFlash']Hey how much is Roger's internet and what's the fastest they offer? My Telus Extreme contract expires this month, If Rogers offer a faster and better internet for around the same price then I'll switch.[/quote]
mine is pretty damn fast but it's actually aurora cable and rogers bought them out. when I moved here I was surprised how fast HD videos load.

bread's done
Back