You OTT to watch what you eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LiquidNight']Doesn't google try to tailor your search results based on your search history (which I have disabled)?
Lionheart's got some questions to answer...[/quote]

well that explains why brak got porcelain dolls then.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']well that explains why brak got porcelain dolls then.[/QUOTE]
Can't be. Those things creep me out.

Then again, the world is out to get me -- no surprise that Google is, too.

[quote name='Brak']Can't be. Those things creep me out.

Then again, the world is out to get me -- no surprise that Google is, too.[/quote]It's not paranoia if it's true ;).

Casey, I'll be on Gears in like 10 minutes.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No, I haven't. I don't really keep up with PSP stuff because I neither have nor want one. And I'd like to keep it that way. :lol:[/quote]
I didn't mention it to see if you were interested, just that it's quite different than the movie (cheesy and cheap vs. gory and stylized).

[quote name='LiquidNight']It's not paranoia if it's true ;).

Casey, I'll be on Gears in like 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I am just sitting on the dashboard.

I just got banned from a site I go on because the admin called me a nerd for preordering games....Yeah....

[quote name='jPoD']I just got banned from a site I go on because the admin called me a nerd for preordering games....Yeah....[/QUOTE]
That'll learn ya.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Don't be hating on NASCAR. NASCAR is awesome.[/QUOTE] :rofl: [quote name='FriskyTanuki']I didn't mention it to see if you were interested, just that it's quite different than the movie (cheesy and cheap vs. gory and stylized).[/QUOTE] Well, I'm just saying I haven't seen any PSP stuff at all in months. :lol:

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']what is everyone having for dinner?[/QUOTE] I had spaghetti, and just now finished off the cherry chocolate chip ice cream.

I'll probably had some pb&j later. :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']what is everyone having for dinner?[/QUOTE]

Broiled pork chops, mashed potatoes, and Ceasar salad.

I'm the chef tonight. Which is normal procedure around here.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I had spaghetti, and just now finished off the cherry chocolate chip ice cream.

I'll probably had some pb&j later. :drool: :drool: :drool:[/quote]

ever tried throwing the pb&j sammich on a panini grill or griddle? :drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='Strell']Broiled pork chops, mashed potatoes, and Ceasar salad.

I'm the chef tonight. Which is normal procedure around here.[/QUOTE]
Everyone knows that only a man can be referred to as a chef. Women are we call "cooks".

Or "cookers", if you're so inclined. (Or declined.)

[quote name='Brak']Everyone knows that only a man can be referred to as a chef. Women are we call "cooks".

Or "cookers", if you're so inclined. (Or declined.)[/QUOTE]

I never have to resort to using a descriptive noun in the sentence or phrase - it's always just an understood object.

As in "Get the fuck in the kitchen and make some damn sammiches."

There's no need to attach some sort of title or label there.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']what is everyone having for dinner?[/quote]

Skinless and bonless chicken breasts marinated in A1 NY Steakhouse marinade and Spanish rice with diced tomatoes that have a bit of jalapeno in them...

[quote name='Brak']Everyone knows that only a man can be referred to as a chef. Women are we call "cooks".

Or "cookers", if you're so inclined. (Or declined.)[/QUOTE]

I don't care, as long as she serves it while I'm reclined.

[quote name='Mike23']I don't care, as long as she serves it while I'm reclined.[/QUOTE]
I like to flip the dinner table over, myself. While wearing a wifebeater.

[quote name='Brak']I like to flip the dinner table over, myself. While wearing a wifebeater.[/QUOTE]
Then you eat your own salty tears as your mom makes you clean it up.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Then you eat your own salty tears as your mom makes you clean it up.[/QUOTE]
Not if I threw her down the cellar stairs.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']What is this...cellar...of which you speak?[/QUOTE]

It's what I do to your mom every Saturday night on the corner.

/wah wah wah

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']What is this...cellar...of which you speak?[/QUOTE]

It's like a crawlspace...but with wine in it.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']ever tried throwing the pb&j sammich on a panini grill or griddle? :drool::drool::drool:[/QUOTE] Nope. I know I should, but it just seems like extra work. :lol:

[quote name='Strell']It's what I do to your mom every Saturday night on the corner.

/wah wah wah[/QUOTE]
And lookit that...two "your moms" and some misogyny is all it takes to kill the OTT.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']And lookit that...two "your moms" and some misogyny is all it takes to kill the OTT.[/QUOTE]

This is useful information. I will keep it close to my heart and other internal organs.

[quote name='Strell']This is useful information. I will keep it close to my heart and other internal organs.[/QUOTE]
Just don't let it near your spleen...you KNOW what happens if that kind of information reaches your spleen.
flea300bv4.gif

Any of the Minnesota boys been around in the last couple days? My damn power went out at 11 a.m. yesterday, and I just got it back 38 minutes ago. On friday, we got about 5 inches of snow, then on Saturday afternoon, 4 inches of pure ice, covering everything. Then Saturday night, about 10 inches of snow. I had to walk 3 blocks over to my brothers girlfriends house, who had a generator, and the walk felt like something out of Lost Planet. Felt like a Nuclear Winter.

[quote name='jPoD']I just got banned from a site I go on because the admin called me a nerd for preordering games....Yeah....[/quote]

Wait.

Because he called you a nerd, you got banned?

You did nothing?

That makes no sense.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']fuckin' A. I probably can't go to the Brother Ali show in May because I have a final the next day. Woe is me.[/QUOTE]

I'm now going to see Mr. Lif to make up for it.

All 3 of you care.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Nope. I know I should, but it just seems like extra work. :lol:[/quote]

i had pb&j for dinner, made on french toast. try that one on for size.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i had pb&j for dinner, made on french toast. try that one on for size.[/QUOTE] :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']only 38 shopping days left until my birthday.[/QUOTE] So what did you tell lionhart to get you?

[quote name='mr ryles']A store here sells breakfast sammichs with french toast, egg, sausage and some syrup in it.[/quote]

it's called a mcgriddle, fool.

[quote name='Ben Affleck on the Oscars just now']And the one constant that never seems to change[/quote]
Well no shit, if it's a constant it won't change.

Viewtiful Joe DS is interesting. Fun, but fast paced and confusing.

[quote name='shrike4242']I so hate the influx of moronic idjits we get with the beginnings of any possible sale. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:[/QUOTE]

!

[quote name='shrike4242']I so hate the influx of moronic idjits we get with the beginnings of any possible sale. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:[/quote]
Especially the people who come in and say:

yo i saw dis on gamespot nd i waz wonderrin uh wat sotre iz diz at nd can i make alut uv monez?

Yeah.

But as far as the sale goes I'm gonna try my luck tomorrow. I figure, if I can find one game, I'll be happy. I'm gonna try to pickup any games the have that are on sale though, in case there's some folks here who want them.

[quote name='shrike4242']I so hate the influx of moronic idjits we get with the beginnings of any possible sale. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:[/QUOTE]
Ban indiscriminately. I won't tell. Promise.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Ban indiscriminately. I won't tell. Promise.[/QUOTE]

2nd

While your doing that checkout Mvick288 he's been long overdue for a ban IMO. He's makes racial slurs, asking people what they use to jack off with. He's a troll plain and simple.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Ban indiscriminately. I won't tell. Promise.[/quote] Don't tempt me right now. If I did, there'd be about 50 new residents of Ban-town, and probably half or more of them would be emailing CheapyD about what a fucker I'd be in banning them.

We won't see hide nor hair of them after a couple of days, though we'll see plenty of them in the meantime. :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back