Your age

[quote name='life.exe']21.

Maybe it's just me, but I find it surprising that so far only one person is younger than 18 on this site.[/QUOTE]
why?

kids don't care about deals, moms and pops are their line to the video games.

[quote name='addicted2games']37, game expert of 20+ years[/QUOTE]

I'm no expert, but I've been gaming for about 23 years. I'm 25 now.

I started on the Atari and moved on to the NES around 1989 (age 5) so I was able to play and understand games at a young age. If I had tried to play some of the stuff that's out today, at that age... no way that would have worked.

17. Of course, me being me, hit the 18-25 without realizing it. Any way to edit that? Might make the 1 guy feel not so alone. :lol:

Close enough, I guess. I've personally always hated stating that I'm 17. People seem to associate below 18 as immature.

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']20. 21 later this year. :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bigpimpin24']5.

jk, 20 ;]
[/QUOTE]

We're all friends now. :lol:

this is pretty funny because from posts on this message board i was almost positive half of you were 15-16

[quote name='crystalklear64']why?

kids don't care about deals, moms and pops are their line to the video games.[/QUOTE]

It's true, once you start having real stuff beyond games paying 60 bucks to play another football game doesn't really seem like the best idea. So you start looking for deals.

It also makes since there compaired to most game sites this one is has a pretty low level of fanboys.

I'll be 26 in a few weeks(June 8)
I work with junior high and high school students, and they keep reminding me I'm almost the the downhill part to 30

[quote name='Fungi']45. I've played Pong... in the arcades.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. 45 here too.
When the home version of pong came out my budd who had money could afford the "good" one. You could make the paddles Bigger or smaller.........i feel old.

[quote name='5of9']Ditto. 45 here too.
When the home version of pong came out my budd who had money could afford the "good" one. You could make the paddles Bigger or smaller.........i feel old.[/QUOTE]

I remember when my friend got home Pong for x-mas, I thought he was the luckiest kid in the world.

[quote name='Andami']Only six people, including me, are under 18? Wow, I feel youthful :p[/QUOTE]

I think many for people are under 18 they just dont want to be looked upon as a younger (more imature) CAG ;)

bread's done
Back