Your best ebay deal?

Guitar Freaks official controller and Guitar Freaks 1st Mix for $65 shipped. At the time, the guitar was worth about $75 - $80 and the game was worth about $35 - $40.

Brand New Final Fantasy Adventure For the Original Gameboy
For $28.55 Shipped it's worth at least a $100 on ebay

Don't buy much from ebay, I mostly sell.

But My best buy was a Gamecube console only for $35. This was about a year ago.

I won a brand new 360 premium, extra wireless controller, remote and faceplate for $224.50. The listing was "Xbox 360 Live". That probably hurt it.

i bought a turbo grafx bundle a while back, had spriggan, gate of thunder and a few other shooters(splash lake maybe? i dont remember but spriggan and gate of thunder were the highlights) for about $45 shipped That was a few years ago tho.

Your best bet is buying a bundle, bundles are always the best way to get the most for your money.

I almost never buy anything anymore, just sell.

I just won this via buy it now. Great deal? I don't know. After I dish all those games, I get a Cube, BBA, GB Player (Wanted one forever), and Component Cables (Wanted one), and 2 memory cards, whatever that means. I really bought this hoping I could trade it in for the $50 EB trade in, but I realized too late that was't happening. Oh well.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180044993140&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Fcgiurl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fcgi.ebay.com%252Fws%252F%26fkr%3D1%26from%3DR8%26satitle%3D180044993140%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1

got a gamcube 28 games 2 controls and a memory card for $100. Highlight games were LOZ:collection and resident evil 4, turned around and dropped all the stuff off at GS to pay for my wii.

Got a gamecube for $55 shipped. Came with Metroid Prime & 2 other games (Super Mario Sunshine & Luigi's Mansion). User listed it as used, however everything was brand new & sealed in mint condition.

Well, I don't buy much on eBay, so this win is from a few years ago.

Resident Evil (remake) & Resident Evil 0, mint/complete for about $11.50.

rarely buy in ebay any more, but my last purchase was pretty good--

"Finally" Fantasy VII with the guide for $17 shipped. Knew this auction would end low, so I got it just to resell...which I did for about $60 shipped.

[quote name='mer71']I won a brand new 360 premium, extra wireless controller, remote and faceplate for $224.50. The listing was "Xbox 360 Live". That probably hurt it.[/quote]

That wouldn't be the one you are trying to sell, is it?

:applause: Good deal.

[quote name='Apossum']rarely buy in ebay any more, but my last purchase was pretty good--

"Finally" Fantasy VII with the guide for $17 shipped. Knew this auction would end low, so I got it just to resell...which I did for about $60 shipped.[/quote] That's impressive, lowest FFVII auction I've seen so far has been $30 shipped.

V, I am keeping that one. I am selling my OLD system. I put a bid in of $225 and thought I wouldn't win it.

[quote name='mer71']V, I am keeping that one. I am selling my OLD system. I put a bid in of $225 and thought I wouldn't win it.[/quote]

Even if it were the one you were selling, I'd still offer you your asking price.

It's not your fault you made the deal of the year, you should be happy.

Just thought I would ask, though.:cool:

bread's done
Back