Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

OK, I have wanted to do this for quite a while now, never got the time to take all the photos though, but think I am ready. I thought I had a pretty good and respectable collection until I seen some of you guys' massive shelves and 30 game systems. lol, I have stayed pretty much in this gen. :/ But anyway I took probably more photos than needed I wanted to showcase specific titles I guess. I usually keep my games until I get all of the achievements/trophies otherwise I'd have a larger collection even yet.

xzqQq3.jpg

55" LG 5400 (1080p;240 Hz) BBY Black Friday 2013. Top shelf; Xbox 360 S with 320GB HDD/

Second Shelf; PS3 Slim with 1TB HDD/Bottom Shelf (Behind baby proof coating) Wii U Deluxe LE Windwaker console/ In right cabinet Softmodded Black Wii with 500GB HDD filled with games.

HYNdmA.jpg

A piece of my Zelda Collection. Link Between Worlds 3DS XL, Windwaker Deluxe Wii U and Windwaker Gamestop exclusive LE Ganon figure (Yes, I bought the Wii U and the LE Windwaker Retail copy :) Which I actually got after it was sold out every where. My girlfriend went to high school with a asst. Manager at a local gamestop and he was able to special order one.

Ze4pzP.jpg

Sorry it's upside down. Black ops Declassified PS Vita Bundle

4vNJxx.jpg

White Wii U pro controller, Two black Wii mote+, 1 Nunchuck/ 3 Dualshock 3 PS3 controllers (Blue/Pink/Red all from on.playstation $10 shipped each) My original black controller I gave to my brother.

The two White 360 controllers are less than awesome to play with (Joysticks have messed up dead zones)

One White controller I opened up and replaced the buttons with 9mm Bullet shells. Pretty cool if they were all the same size lol could have done a better job but hey it works so it's cool. The black 360 controller recently has had the LB start dying on it. and my Tomb raider controller and Blue Chrome.

Below those are 360 and PS3 Udraw tablets.

nPUTb0.jpg

The Rock Back/Guitar Hero controllers I'm sure everyone has in their closet as well. Wireless Drumset with symbols, 2 Wireless Rock band guitars, 1 Wireless Guitar hero guitar, 1 wired guitar hero guitar, wired mic.

ZBb81a.jpg

My Turtle Beach headsets. First got the Marvel one as my first headset and for my Marvel collection, then I recently got the Wireless Surrond multi platform PX4 for about $70 after a deal at work.

3XU4ew.jpg

And now my Game Shelf. First row at the top is DS/3DS below those are 360 games. At the bottom after the 360 titles are the PS3 games. On the second row at the top are PS Vita games (+ on my 32GB vita memory card I have all the PS+ games from the past two years I can fit on there) Below those are the rest of the PS3 games and Wii/Wii U (Being I have a softmodded Wii I never bought any Wii games until I decided to go for a complete Zelda Collection so I picked up Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. After the Wii U games I have my/My girls Blu collection. We have been plugging at it for about three years now. Literally 80% of them we probably got for $5 or less with all the deals we run across. BBY Trade&save, Family video sales (Which I usually only but if they are complete, IE: BLU+DVD won't buy without DVD even though I'll never watch it its a collectors thing i'm sure you guys understand.) And I have some CDs at the top of the third shelf. All the DVDs below my Marvel movies (Which are there because I am working on a collecting anything and everything Marvel related, my sons nursery room is even Marvel themed with all kinds of posters, toys, displays, it's really cool.) are mostly my GFS as I haven't bought DVDs in ages with the exception of New Girls Seasons 1+2, my Neurotically Yours DVD and Machine head Elegies concert DVD.

0sJJan.jpg

A small piece of my collectables on a bookshelf. Mortal Kombat Book ends from LE game on top of my Girls Friends Blus and Harry Potter Book chest. On my bookshelf are a lot of my and my Girls random books I got a lot of Marvel stuff in there and at the top are Paperback game guides and at the bottom in the middle are hardcover LE game guides. Most of these guides I have I got all for about less than $0.50 each. With the exception of; Assassins Creed 3 (4.99 or 7.99 I think) Kingdom Hearts 1.5HD Hardcover, GTA V Hardcover, Arkham Origins Hardcover. Notably I have a Legendary Hardcover Skyrim guide, Ni no Kuni Injustice and Dead Space 3 Hardcover guides in there that were all super cheap cheap.

0NK2A2.jpg

Another small piece. On top of the Arkham Origins Display from work is the Joker desk statue from Arkham Origins LE, hanging on it is the Batarang from Arkham Asylum LE (Case is below) on the Shelf is the Uncharted 3 LE Cabinet and next to that is Aliens Colonial Marines LE (From $10 gamestop deal)

And of course for my Zelda Collection I have the Collectors Guide chest With the Link Between Worlds LE guide to boot.

X5fOaf.jpg

And last of all of a Last of us display I have a more proud section of my collection.

Top Shelf is a Cardboard display of Sweet Tooths Truck from Twisted Metal, Tomb Raider LE survival kit tin, Bioshock Infinite Premium Ed. Box, Club Nintendo Luigi's Mansion Statue, Sack Boy plush, Sack Boy bobble head, Soul Calibur Ivy Bobblehead, Max Payne 3 LE Statue.

Middle shelf has Injustice Gods Amung us LE Statue, Injustice comic from LE, Arkham City LE Batman statue and case, Tomb Raider statue from LE, Uncharted 3 statue from LE, Arkham Origins BBY Steelbook, Assassin's Creed 3 steelbook.

On the bottom is Final Fantasy X/X-2 LE Artbook, Kingdom Hearts 1.5HD LE Artbook, Ganon Statue, Link Between worlds lithograph from Hardcover guide, Hylian shield Mints tin, Custom Link Perler.

And thrown in the picture below are two PS Move sharp shooters with two PS movie controllers and two navigators. Two blow up toys from Xbone release; Ryse sword and Dead Rising 3 wrench

Oh and hanging at the top are some Keychains from Pre orders/LE games (Mario Kart 8 Target Keychain, Super mario 3D Land GS keychain, Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition Murder of Crows Keychain, Max Payne 3 Bullet Keychain from LE, and Xbox One controller keychain from release.

Well that's it, stupid image shack premium account has limited my picture sizes which sucks but I finally got to show my stuff off so now I feel like a more respected member of the Cag Community. Hope my post isn't obnoxiously large and you think I have a halfway decent collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly its the only way.

On a side note I've reorganized a bit. May be time for another small update of mine.
I tried doing this recently, and now all of my portable games are on the couch and I have no energy or motivation to find a home for them :/

I tried doing this recently, and now all of my portable games are on the couch and I have no energy or motivation to find a home for them :/
Well I added a PVM monitor for my retro stuff so I had to add another cheap stand for that and move stuff.

Figured I couldn't leave off without a few quick pictures. Didn't really clean up or organize so don't mind the mess these are just quick shots. The desk is a new addition, needed a place to work and have a better spot for my PC, just a cheapo walmart desk but it does what it need to.

CjMKeft.jpg

JgYUW7f.jpg

LJMog3S.jpg

1pi5K71.jpg

G'damn Dodgeme, where'd you get the PVM? We just moved and my game room is more or less et up again, so I'll get some new pics soon. Finally have the space to unload my NES collection :D

G'damn Dodgeme, where'd you get the PVM? We just moved and my game room is more or less et up again, so I'll get some new pics soon. Finally have the space to unload my NES collection :D
Ebay actually, I normally don't like the prices on there but I decided to look at some off brands and Olympus monitors are the same as the Sony ones at the time just rebranded, got that one for $50.

Here's the pics of my new setup. I haven't got a chance to get frames for my posters yet, so the stack of posters is sitting on a little rolling table I use for arcade sticks and such. TV is a piece of junk, it only has RF in the back so just the NES/SNES/Genesis are plugged in. I had to leave my Trinitron behind when we moved, so I haven't bothered plugging in my other systems yet. Hopefully getting one this weekend.

IMG_5963.jpg

IMG_5964.jpg

IMG_5965.jpg

And here's pics of the individual shelves and consoles. Can't figure out where my Xbox got packed, so it's not under the 3DO where it should be :/

Consoles_jpg.jpg

IMG_5975.jpg

IMG_5977.jpg

IMG_5985.jpg

IMG_5986.jpg

IMG_5988.jpg

Sorry some of the pictures of the actual games are crap, I can't find the charger for my camera either, and I was trying to take the pics before it died -_-'

I haven't even really been buying much this year, yet I still decided to find more space I don't need.  It's a vicious cycle. T___T

Also, my memory card was full, so I had to make room, and found some of my first pictures I took of my collection back in March 2011, and it has sure changed quite a bit since back then. XD

Collection from March 2011
apW4Sun.jpg

pK0XfH3.jpg

OiYyhAe.jpg

ZtX5mKJ.jpg

k8Engis.jpg

Collection as of August 2014
IYtHrRQ.jpg

AKVR3Ne.jpg

wXleLOI.jpg

9NkvNBZ.jpg

ZAsf184.jpg

wLoQmwm.jpg

laJRhCJ.jpg

8ekN2Mo.jpg

sOTYeuc.jpg

wLoQmwm.jpg

laJRhCJ.jpg

8ekN2Mo.jpg

sOTYeuc.jpg

1uskXNb.jpg

A1f3kzx.jpg

UkJBEoq.jpg

e1Nzkva.jpg

qvc0zZf.jpg

H3PBU4F.jpg

and introducing the all new space!
qzsyh8r.jpg

Anytime I look at my collection and think it's getting a bit ridiculous Squarehard posts new pictures and everything feels fine again :applause:

God help me, I probably have twice that...
And yet, I don't recall ever seeing you post your collection. Quit holding out on us dammit!!

It's like the new space for the shelves suddenly appeared! :O
Yeah, I don't get this... every time Square posts his stuff, I think "oh damn, he's running outta room" but then he posts pics again a few months later and it's like he magically found more empty space to fill.

What kind of wizardry is this Square?:lol:

Yeah, I don't get this... every time Square posts his stuff, I think "oh damn, he's running outta room" but then he posts pics again a few months later and it's like he magically found more empty space to fill.

What kind of wizardry is this Square? :lol:
I tend to dump stuff out that I no longer deem necessary. Lamps, fans, couches, and other stuff that's not anime shelf space related. :D

Update on Media Center/Collection project,

Base Cabinet (Without Doors)

a4ves3.jpg

2 Base Cabinets & 2 Shelves

10362ps.jpg

1zl3wqd.jpg

Close-Up of the light/dark wood grain variation.

t8wysn.jpg

Just need to glue up the boards for the doors on the cabinets, cut the assembled boards to size, router the edges of the doors, and apply two coats of sealer. Almost time for these pieces to join the existing media center.

Small Collection Update.
Gamecube

Not seen: Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil Zero. And yes, that is Gotcha Force. My collection used to be bigger, but it was subject to a great purge many years padt, where I traded games such as Fire Emblem, Zoids Battle Legends, etc to Gamestop. It will be a long time before it regains its glory once again. This is what managed to keep and build up since then.

I haven't gotten around to really sorting it since putting stuff up. Cause it's a pretty big task...

I was really hoping this wall would hold everything, but I wasn't even close.

ZN5IsF5.jpg

Overflow movies and steelbooks. Most TV series are in bins in the closet.

BP5ojH6.jpg

1thJ8gP.jpg

Next update is probably in 3 more years. And sorry for the clutter. Less storage space since we moved, cause there's less walls and cabinets.

I haven't gotten around to really sorting it since putting stuff up. Cause it's a pretty big task...

ZN5IsF5.jpg

BP5ojH6.jpg

1thJ8gP.jpg
Will probably update in like 3 years from now.

Small Collection Update.
Gamecube

Not seen: Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil Zero. And yes, that is Gotcha Force. My collection used to be bigger, but it was subject to a great purge many years padt, where I traded games such as Fire Emblem, Zoids Battle Legends, etc to Gamestop. It will be a long time before it regains its glory once again. This is what managed to keep and build up since then.
Well, at least you're not starting from a completely blank slate and got a decent collection. I'm glad I kept my GC collection and finished getting most everything I wanted. I might pick up a few more games but for the most part, I think I have everything I want.

Next update is probably in 3 more years. And sorry for the clutter. Less storage space since we moved, cause there's less walls and cabinets.
Man, I would love to have a huge wall of shelves to display my collection. Collections always look better when they're organized like that.

I should get more shelving, but at this point baby stuff is occupying a lot of space so I have to keep a lot of my stuff in tubs. And I'm super jelly of the Gamecube stuff; I have a decent collection but I'm missing a lot of the rarer stuff since those were my college years and I was broke. Ah well, at least I've got yard sales!

True. I also owned a few Zelda games at one point, the star fox games, and mario sunshine. But my ignorance got the better of me. But once i get a few more, im pretty much done with the gamecube. Lol. Really glad we kept Gotcha Force though.

@elessar love the walls.

@Olengie: Why did you remove your avatar?

As for Gamecube, I really regret not picking up more copies of Cubivore. I passed maybe 4-5 complete copies of them at Gamestop cause I already bought one, back when they were $10ish a copy. Then a couple years later, they completely disappeared and the prices for them soared.

Yeah, my gamecube library has some of the best titles, e.g. Wind Waker, Master Quest, Sunshine, Smash, Tales of Symphonia, Fire Emblem etc., but I want that really rare stuff like Gotcha Force and Cubivore. Oh and a component cable. But hey, I did pick up a modded GC the other day and I have a UK copy of Doshin the Giant on the way, so that's pretty cool!

I would love to play Zoids Battle Legends again. Would play the story again and again with the Super Gojira Zoid. xD

Gotcha Force is definitely an underrated game that unfortunately went under the radar. The only time I saw the game was at the store were we bought it from, which was a local establishment that went out of business in 2009 (had a bunch of great gems). I don't think I ever saw it a Gamestop in my area. Or that could just be me being unattentive. It was such a great game with loads of replay value. The Borg (Robot) Collection aspect of the game was so great. 

bread's done
Back