Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

[quote name='needler420']It's way better then the cheap shelves you get for under $50 bucks.

I need shelves now myself but can't bring my self to buy that cheap sauder crap. I already have one and the shevles are warped to hell from just DVDs.

I mean fully warped too if I took a picture you could see how warped they are.[/QUOTE]

I think I got my shelved for 20 bucks or under at Ikea.

I actually dropped my BL2 Ultimate Loot Chest. On accident. On my head. It hurt. And more importantly THERE IS A SMALL TEAR ON THE BOX AND THAT KILLS ME.

I have to think on how to capture my crap on the camera as it is spread out into 4 areas. My wife hates it and my son loves it...reminds me that I need to capture his crap, er...games as well.

I'll work on it and post some pics.

[quote name='jmbreci']I have to think on how to capture my crap on the camera as it is spread out into 4 areas. [/QUOTE]

Take multiple pictures...? I don't get what's there to think about.:lol:

[quote name='Vinny']Take multiple pictures...? I don't get what's there to think about.:lol:[/QUOTE]

^

I think every time I have to take like 12 pictures because of how spread out all my stuff is too.

[quote name='jmbreci']I have to think on how to capture my crap on the camera as it is spread out into 4 areas. My wife hates it and my son loves it...reminds me that I need to capture his crap, er...games as well.

I'll work on it and post some pics.[/QUOTE]

The more the merrier! We love dem pictures! :lol:

Since it's been about a month I'll just post some updates for the anime portion of the collection since that's really the only portion that has changed much since then.
img1183q.jpg

img1186ep.jpg

img1187t.jpg

img1188rs.jpg

img1191r.jpg

img1193xm.jpg

Quickly running out of room again though as it would appear. >_>

[quote name='Squarehard']^

I think every time I have to take like 12 pictures because of how spread out all my stuff is too.[/QUOTE]

Soon I shall be able to get ALL of my crap into one very crummy picture (the lighting in my basement is beyond terrible). No more multi-shots! Bwahahahahahaha!

0375F506-1106-4157-BC3A-D25DB00F0D85-409-00000042CD26B537.jpg

That said, I did some rough math, and even this setup isn't gonna last me very long. Luckily there are other walls in my basement on which I can mount shelves :p

This is what I have as far as collectible stuff goes. I'm not going to post up my game/movies though, as they are pretty dwarfed by you guys lol.

Entertainment center wall
2cp2iaw.jpg

Shelf above the couch
f5l51.jpg

Close up of AC on entertainment center
69gi8m.jpg

Game/Movie Shelf
ok06s4.jpg

BL2 on Shelf
35cemc6.jpg

My bathroom(not to be confused with my wife's...)
Above toilet...sfw.
33nxj0n.jpg

Light reading material when taking care of 'business'
juhc20.jpg

Thanks. It's not much, considering we live in a small place. I'm hoping to expand it when we get our own house(currently in a duplex). A rec room would be a god send.

Just about there. I'll slap the other side together today then finish up the center section for the consoles either tomorrow or after the holiday, and then obviously post more pics :)

I feel like my collection shrank by making these shelves LOL. More space to fill...

5255AD07-4A59-4320-9AA7-14A535A54552-1240-000000B95929E512.jpg

I really gotta order those cases and do my N64 collection. That looks so much better than my drawer of loose carts and instruction manuals. Nicely done, wiggy.

Gonna paint it white. The cave is painted green with white wainscoting, so it'll match nicely. Plus it's really dark down there, so that will brighten things up a bit.

Almost done now...

617938FD-FED5-4F25-8975-6740C7843BD9-1859-0000017668BFB437.jpg

[quote name='Squarehard']I hope that was sarcasm...[/QUOTE]

I seems pretty fast to me... I mean, he last posted the empty wall on the 20th and he's already got the shelves there. I don't think I could do that in 3 days.

[quote name='Vinny']I seems pretty fast to me... I mean, he last posted the empty wall on the 20th and he's already got the shelves there. I don't think I could do that in 3 days.[/QUOTE]

A lot can be done in 3 days. :D

Thanks guys :)

They are indeed modular. The shelves can be as close or far from each other as need be. Since I'm always buying stuff it seemed important to NOT make them fixed.

[quote name='Vinny']I seems pretty fast to me... I mean, he last posted the empty wall on the 20th and he's already got the shelves there. I don't think I could do that in 3 days.[/QUOTE]
Well, he spent all year planning. By the time finally got the materials, it was practically already done.

Looks great so far, by the way, wiggster.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Well, he spent all year planning. By the time finally got the materials, it was practically already done.

Looks great so far, by the way, wiggster.[/QUOTE]

My ass he spent all year planning... don't you remember SquareHard's comic? He spent all year doing anything but working on these shelves.

Yes, that.

My plans ended up being mostly useless because of how things are built behind the shelving. I pretty much tossed those plans and did what I did for that reason. My multi-cubby thing wouldn't have worked out because of a 4" diameter support pole and a steel beam that was rather impossible to modify.

That, and putting custom shelving on the top of my priority list wasn't gonna happen until I got like a zillion other things done :p

[quote name='wiggyx']Gonna paint it white. The cave is painted green with white wainscoting, so it'll match nicely. Plus it's really dark down there, so that will brighten things up a bit.

Almost done now...

617938FD-FED5-4F25-8975-6740C7843BD9-1859-0000017668BFB437.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you don't want to.....paint it black?!? :lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='Vinny']My ass he spent all year planning... don't you remember SquareHard's comic? He spent all year doing anything but working on these shelves.[/QUOTE]
Ha ha, I know, I was kidding. We've all been on his ass about these shelves for a long time.

Tried to get at least a couple of the pull out console shelves done before my wife's family showed up last night (because the basement was still sort of a mess). Working well so far...

3AC59377-CBE4-4034-8284-F30589B6B199-2913-00000212C14E6FBF.jpg

1064241E-2661-4453-889C-73C3C4244CAB-2913-00000212BB8C8AD1.jpg

Compared to the Super Famicom, the SNES is quite clunkier. Too bad nobody has made a solution for their giant power bricks. It's a pain in the butt to remove it from a power strip from time to time.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I like how nobody has commented on Wiggy's awesome custom SNES sitting amongst the other consoles, front and center.[/QUOTE]

I'm too busy being amazed that he found the Gamecube/DVD player

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']I'm too busy being amazed that he found the Gamecube/DVD player[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, the Panasonic Q. I have a friend in Japan that might sell me theirs.

I really need to upload a pic of my setup collection. But most of it are in boxes right now because if everything goes right I'm going to be moving soon. I think I have some pics of my collection from 6-7 months ago. Ill have to go look for it.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Compared to the Super Famicom, the SNES is quite clunkier. Too bad nobody has made a solution for their giant power bricks. It's a pain in the butt to remove it from a power strip from time to time.[/QUOTE]

Some folks have built internal power boards. Well, built is a generous term. It's more like gutted AC adapters and mounted them inside. I've been thinking about doing so to at least one of my SNES units.

[quote name='Vinny']Damn, that sliding shelf for the consoles is an awesome idea.

Cannot wait to see the final product.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'm pretty amped too. Hopefully I can finish it up soon...

[quote name='Squarehard']Almost there wiggy! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT![/QUOTE]

So teh excite :D

[quote name='Drclaw411']Among other things...I got new shelving for Christmas!! Looks like I'll be posting some new pics sometime soon...[/QUOTE]

Yay for shelving!

[quote name='ZombieToast']I like how nobody has commented on Wiggy's awesome custom SNES sitting amongst the other consoles, front and center.[/QUOTE]

I gave it a new coat of paint as well. The gray was just to dark.

Teh newness
E6606B8F-5B66-4D2D-AEC8-4BE1BAC2095B-3547-0000028688AFEA53.jpg

Teh oldness
1429f0c7.jpg

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']I'm too busy being amazed that he found the Gamecube/DVD player[/QUOTE]

And not to brag, but there's a 64DD right behind it ;)

I actually traded a modded Dreamcast for the GameCube. It was broken, but is now fixed :)

Havent posted anything here in along time. But this was taken last week after some organinzing and cleaning. This is far from everything but i still have some more organizing and whatnot.

[quote name='Stick821']You got those chairs at K-Mart didn't you? They look exactly like the ones I have.[/QUOTE]

Yup, Although the middle chair that I sat in the last 5 years started to tear and seperate in a couple places. But I cant complain for what i paid for them. I wonder if i can find a left over One-Arm at a K-mart somewhere.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Havent posted anything here in along time. But this was taken last week after some organinzing and cleaning. This is far from everything but i still have some more organizing and whatnot.

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't your setup in a much more cramped space before? This looks a hell of a lot better.

[quote name='Vinny']Wasn't your setup in a much more cramped space before? This looks a hell of a lot better.[/QUOTE]

Yeah looked like this in my townhouse about 4 years ago.

9457.jpg

bread's done
Back