Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

Shelving Units:

Main Shelf

Crappy Second Shelf:

Table w/ handheld systems including PSP, GBC, NGPC, Game Gear, GBA, my 64 storage unit for my best 64 games, and the case I keep my handhelds in.

DVD Shelfs for GC, Wii, and PSP

System Boxes (doesn't include my current stuff, 360, ps3, wii, 3ds, those are all set aside)
Olympian 2600 Pong Clone, Odyssey 2, Gamecube, SNES

Awesome Accessories, some boxed
Gamecube 3rd party boxed bongos, DDR Mario Mix box set, PS1 arcade stick, Dreamcast keyboard boxed, Jaguar controller boxed, Gen 6 button controller boxed, DC controller boxed, Saturn arcade stick, Samba De Amigo Maracas, 5200 Track Ball, DC Fishing Controller, Gen

Controller Bin and Shipping Center:
I keep one of each controller for every system in here for easy access. The rest are in the closet stored by system.

Last edited by a moderator:
"shipping center" haha. I guess that is the way to do it...I use half of a 2 car garage. ;)

Nice to see your collection!

Games, the big ones. For my smaller collections and some others I have everything. For some of the bigger ones that I had too many to show (namely PS1, PS2, N64, SNES, Genesis, NES) I just did some highlights or an overview. I also skipped the 2600 and Intellivision because I have nothing really worth showing, plenty of games but nothing worth over 5-8 dollars.

Current Gen:
360:

PS3:

Wii:

Last Gen:
PS2:
Some stuff sadly isn't easily visible, like the Xenosaga and .hack games. I'll try to do this better later.

The best of my disc only stuff. Clock Tower 3, Echo Night Beyond, Ring of Red, Legaia 2, .hack Quarantine, .hack GU 2 and 3, Wild Arms 5, Klonoa 2, and R Type Final.

Xbox:

Gamecube:
The blank case is Eternal Darkness.

The Armored Core case is actually Lost Kingdoms, the blank clear case towards the right is Metal Arms.

On the far right is SSX Tricky.

The blank cases are Mario Strikers and Melee.

Most of my best disc only GC games, forgot Kirby Air Ride though. P.N. 03, DDR Mario Mix, Summoner, Star Wars Jedi Outcast, Alien Hominid, Chibi Robo, Timesplitters Future Perfect.

Dreamcast:

Disc only highlights include Gunbird 2, Elemental Gimmick Gear, Fatal Fury, Grandia 2 (actually have the case... somewhere), Project Justice, Samba De Amigo, Giga Wing 2, Last Blade 2, Sonic Adventure 2, Sword of the Berserk.

32/64 bit
PS1

Most of my best stuff here is disc only, by choice though some good ones are complete above (Rival Schools, Suikoden, Team Buddies, plenty of others.

Here we have Suikoden 2, Persona 2, Legend of Legaia, Elemental Gearbolt, Misadventures of Tron Bonne, Rhapsody, Marvel Super Heroes, Medievil, Breath of Fire 4, Parappa, Alundra, Klonoa, X-Com UFO Defense, Vanguard Bandits, Thousand Arms, Tail Concerto, Tales of Destiny 1 & 2.

N64:
Highlights only. Snowboard Kids, Beast Wars, Harvest Moon, Majora's Mask, Mario Party 3, Conker, Ogre Battle, Indiana Jones, Smash Bros, Mega Man 64, Paper Mario, Mario Kart

Saturn:
Just the best stuff, includes Panzer Dragoon 2, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Magic Knight Rayearth, Shining Force 3, Dragon Force, Saturn Bomberman, Burning Rangers, Mr Bones, Albert Odyssey, Shining the Holy Ark, Lunacy

3DO:

Jaguar:

Sega CD:
Just the highlights, Vay, Lunar, Shining Force CD, Robo Aleste, Dark Wizard

Virtual Boy:
Just the two:

32X (loose):

16 bit
SNES:
Highlights only: LTTP, Super Metroid, Contra 3, Mario RPG, Lufia 2, Spike McFang, Chrono Trigger, Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, Shadowrun, Secret of Evermore, Secret of Mana:

Turbografx 16:

Genesis:
Highlights only: Gaiares, Shining Force 2, Gunstar Heroes, Rocket Knight Adventures, Batman & Robin, Splatterhouse 3, Alisia Dragoon, Strider, Master of Monsters, Phantasy Star 4, Crusader of Centy, Lightening Force:

Boxed Genesis, Boxed 32x, Boxed Master System, Popeye table top G&W:
Highlights include Phantasy Star for MS, Landstarlker, Toejam & Earl, Ghouls and Ghosts and El Viento for Genesis

Random Boxed Games including GBA, PS3 Move, NES, SNES:

8 bit:
NES:
Highlights Only, Super C, Die Hard, Mario Bros, Journey to Silius, Bubble Bobble, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Duck Tales, Guardian Legend, Metal Gear, Mega Man 6, Bucky O'Hare, Dragon Warrior II:

Master System:

Older:
Odyssey 2:

5200:

Handheld:
Game Boy:

Game Boy Color:

Game Gear:

Gameboy Advance:

DS:

Neo Geo Pocket Color:
Faselei is the UK version, still very rare:

3DS:

PSP:

Blank cases are Legend of Heroes games, I have the 3rd somewhere too but no case for it.

Memory card drawer:

Ok I have to ask. I saw the Yahtzee handhelds...Are you buying those because I said they sell high on amazon? I wasn't sure if I ever posted that in the yard sale or thrift threads or not.

Ahhh I totally had one of those skins on my original Xbox. At the Halo lan parties I always new which stuff was mine- blue vinyl skin on the xbox, blue/green/red/orange leds in the see-through controller pluggins, and rumble blue/green leds in my see-through green and blue controller Ss. 

Ok I have to ask. I saw the Yahtzee handhelds...Are you buying those because I said they sell high on amazon? I wasn't sure if I ever posted that in the yard sale or thrift threads or not.
Not sure if I saw you post it but I saw a bunch of people on youtube mention them.

Nice collection. Did you have any trouble with the Watchmen CE Blu? I had to go through three :[ Bought it at WBshop.com, first two came with the box corners completely ripped apart at the seam (paper seam).

And what's with everyone fighting? I don't come to this thread to look at people bitching at each other, I come to look at people's bad ass collections. Haha. Speaking of which, I should really take pics of mine when I clean everything up.
Nah my CE was fine but I did buy it in store at Best Buy when I had some credit left over.

Pick up videos are huge on Youtube. Those inherently tell others what to buy.
A couple of notes: I needed to add 'thrift' otherwise i get guys picking up women on the street. :p And this guy will never make anym money:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwv8Y-ewTs0&list=PL0DED0C83BDE6E887

That's everything, ha ha.
I'm will Billy, thank you for using the spoiler tags. Very nice collection, even with some of the really old systems.

I don't know how you keep your disc only games in sleeves and jewel cases though. Get some CD holders/binders man! :D

Wait? People make videos of what to buy on youtube? I guess I need to learn how to use the internet. IDK how I feel about that. It's helpful, but helps the competition.
A lot of people make videos about stuff they buy. I have no idea why... I understand when it's special editions or something rare, but there are tons of people who make videos showing the regular stuff you can find easily. "Here's my unboxing video of Super Mario Galaxy 2. Lets open it up and see what's inside... OMG!! There's a manual in here! And! And... there's this disc shape object... I think it's the game disc! Wow! Hope you guys enjoyed this video! Subscribe/like my videos because I have nothing better to do!".

A lot of people make videos about stuff they buy. I have no idea why... I understand when it's special editions or something rare, but there are tons of people who make videos showing the regular stuff you can find easily. "Here's my unboxing video of Super Mario Galaxy 2. Lets open it up and see what's inside... OMG!! There's a manual in here! And! And... there's this disc shape object... I think it's the game disc! Wow! Hope you guys enjoyed this video! Subscribe/like my videos because I have nothing better to do!".
Hahaha, I think the same way. Unless it's a CE/LE prerelease unboxing, I don't really care. With the CEs you get to see the quality of the goods it comes with to see if it's worth keeping your preorder or buying at all. When someone unboxes just a normal game, I don't see the point. You mean there's a disc inside? No way!

My projector kicked the bucket, which means getting a regular TV (got a decent sized Trinitron for free at a yard sale) and a bunch of rearranging. Working on it now, so I'll get some new pics sometime this week.

Pretty impressive! Have you heard of the game Calling? I think that might be a worthwhile addition based on your other games. :)

Yeah, it's on my radar! I try to find them for cheap at local used media stores or if I find complete copies at gamestop so I hope to find some of the rarer ones that way.

It's getting closer and closer to moving day (mid-Sept)... and I have no fucking idea how I'm going to move all of this shit. The games are going to be bad enough, but these big ass CEs and guides are going to be a pain in the ass. 

Actually, I should probably find a place first... :p

It's getting closer and closer to moving day (mid-Sept)... and I have no fucking idea how I'm going to move all of this shit. The games are going to be bad enough, but these big ass CEs and guides are going to be a pain in the ass.

Actually, I should probably find a place first... :p
Oh yeah, weren't you moving to the Chicago area?

Oh yeah, weren't you moving to the Chicago area?
Yeah, I've mainly focused on the suburbs though... Oak Park is where I'll probably end up, assuming the place I want is still vacant when I'm ready to sign. I've looked at some parts of Chicago but there's too many hit or miss areas and parking costs are ridiculous. Some places want $200 for "convenient" street parking (if you can find a spot) or at a parking garage that's a block away.

Suburbs are good. I'm in West Dundee now, was in Schaumburg, both way cheaper than the city but close enough that I can go into the city any time.

I'm trying to find something closer to downtown, with a fairly short ride on the Metra but apparently, I'm not the only one as most places near a Metra line seem to want more for rent. 

Good luck with the move.  I just moved last month and it was a huge pain.  My gaming collection filled about 8 good-sized boxes, and that's not including CEs.  Don't even get me started on my library or the furniture.  I hate the area where I live now (although my house is awesome), but I can't stand the thought of ever going through this again.

So my wall mounted shelf got demolished in the move (it wasn't the highest quality thing ever made). I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations on a high capacity wall mounted shelf? Something that could hold 1000+ CD's, but still reasonably priced.

I'd do regular standup shelves if the new house didn't have those damn ledges that jut out from the walls again. :p

When I moved last year I put all my games in 22 gallon totes, I put CE in oversized bags that I could move carefully in my car, and DS games in small boxes. I'll admit, the guides are a bitch, you can only move so many at a time.

So I got tired of waiting for new shelves to post some pictures...This is like 70% of my collection and nothing is in order at this moment LOL. 

lJLXByn.jpg

zUf401b.jpg

EsWBiOa.jpg

CK0DHuC.jpg

So I got tired of waiting for new shelves to post some pictures...This is like 70% of my collection and nothing is in order at this moment LOL.
Nice collection, can't wait to see all of it :)

I have the same nerf armor for wiiu pad, except mine is blue. really do make gaming session easier.

I wish I can display my figures like you. Nice collection. Saber, Persona, BRS and other game figures. (where is Saber Alter Vortigern?) The Aegis Alter looks nice. Points off for a lack of Miku figure other than append :) That Inori figure is nice, wish I had pick it up.

nice.

Nice collection, can't wait to see all of it :)

I have the same nerf armor for wiiu pad, except mine is blue. really do make gaming session easier.

I wish I can display my figures like you. Nice collection. Saber, Persona, BRS and other game figures. (where is Saber Alter Vortigern?) The Aegis Alter looks nice. Points off for a lack of Miku figure other than append :) That Inori figure is nice, wish I had pick it up.

nice.
Thanks wasabi...I wish I have half of your figure collection :p I didn't pick the alter vortigern when it was released( wish I had ) and now the price is too high; unless GoodSmile makes a re-released I don't think I'll ever get that one, but I wouldn't mind a kindly donation from you wasabi :oops: is for a good cause, my daughter loves the figures. And yeah I need more Miku figures... I'm working on that. :razz:

Not a collection but my shipping space for my sales. Plenty of boxes, Sharpie, an entire box of peanuts (got that with a skate deck a guy sent me last year lol), envelopes, pre-labeled address sheets, tape, bags, anything and everything really.

1621ft2.jpg

Thanks wasabi...I wish I have half of your figure collection :p I didn't pick the alter vortigern when it was released( wish I had ) and now the price is too high; unless GoodSmile makes a re-released I don't think I'll ever get that one, but I wouldn't mind a kindly donation from you wasabi :oops: is for a good cause, my daughter loves the figures. And yeah I need more Miku figures... I'm working on that. :razz:
Half?!?! How bout just a tenth of his good ones! I can't remember what you had but I when you showed us a picture of your storage my jaw dropped!

Great set up thus far Edwin29. The display case is really nice.

When I moved last year I put all my games in 22 gallon totes, I put CE in oversized bags that I could move carefully in my car, and DS games in small boxes. I'll admit, the guides are a bitch, you can only move so many at a time.
I thought about using those but Id' need to buy a bunch of them or reuse 1-2 of them over and over again. Plus, they won't fit in my car... what also sucks is that 35 miles of the road to the city I'm moving to is under construction.

You know that it was re-releaded in 2011 already? :) Sad thing is, it will probably be happier in your display case... both of my saber alter vortigern are still sealed in box... sigh... I only look at internet pics to see how cool they are... :(

One of these days I am just going to take the time and document/pic everything in storage and update them on mfc. Will be a pain in the butt but honestly, I have no idea what I have in there now since they are like 2/3 deep stacked. lots of figures, figmas and nendo etc.

come to the dark side!

DD are so much fun :) some people on figure.fm take stunning pictures of them and they can be either really cool (with weapons!) or cute. oversized action figure, nothing wrong with that! :) . I am still waiting for my DD Kos Mos http://www.volks.co.jp/en/xenosaga3/dd_kosmos.html/ (Volks never take good pic, I have no doubt it would be 10x more awesome than their pics depicts)

It's Christmas in August for me :)  Here's a little preview of my setup.  I just moved so I'm still unpacking all my games and movies.  I'll post up some finished pictures once I get all settled in.

esy9evej.jpg

I sold a lot of my CEs to make room, but also because most of them are not really special and aren't all that rare.

So I'm trying to reform by making my criteria stricter before I purchase any CEs.

The criteria are:

1) The CE must come with either HIGH Quality statues, or an Action Figure (something like Play Arts)

2) I must love the series or be confident that the game will become a classic.

So this is what I had before:

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

And this is what I have now:

Of course I gotta show off my Batman statue...

There are a few things I bought and are coming soon, which will add to my collection:

Splinter Cell Blacklist 5th Freedom Silver Edition

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Steelbook

Dark Knight Rises Hot Toys 1/4 Scale (or 19") (pictured below)

Before all this; I had Watch Dogs Collector's Edition preordered; along with Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto 5 CEs. Now, I only have Arkham Origins Steelbook, the 19" Batman statue, and Playstation 4 preordered lol. I dont have a huge backlog anymore, and I save money too in the long run.

Thanks Vinny, what's really nice about the display is that it only cost me 100...I'm cheap LOL

My collection as it was a few weeks ago. I have had to start taking it down and packing it up to move. 

qbJkrSZ.jpg
iCsPP3R.jpg

Thanks Vinny, what's really nice about the display is that it only cost me 100...I'm cheap LOL
It really classes up the place, people don't need to know what you paid for it. :lol: What are the PS1 games you have stuck in the corner? I can see big ones (the Lunars/Arc) but not the rest- gotta be some some special games if they're in there.

It really classes up the place, people don't need to know what you paid for it. :lol: What are the PS1 games you have stuck in the corner? I can see big ones (the Lunars/Arc) but not the rest- gotta be some some special games if they're in there.
True Vinny. ..sorry about that LOL. Well in that corner I have like 3 lunar games including one sealed, suikoden 1 and 2...valkyrie profile CE for ps1...thats all I remember, if you want when I get home I'll take a picture of what I have there

They are kinda special for me but nothing out of the extraordinary, the only one that I consider rare, it's the Valkyrie Profile CE for ps1. It was only released in Japan I believe and I dont see that many on ebay

I always knew Edwin was going to show me his crotch someday, and this was the day.

Now I'm going to have flashing images of it every time I get outbid by him during a lowball.

I always knew Edwin was going to show me his crotch someday, and this was the day.

Now I'm going to have flashing images of it every time I get outbid by him during a lowball.
Damn Squarehard you made me laugh so hard...I did not want to show you my crotch believe me :cold: . and that Suikoden II is not sealed, is just a plastic bag. The only sealed games I have in that picture are: Risk, Lost Odyssey, Grandia 1 and 2 and Lunar.

bread's done
Back