your favorite cheapass food or gaming beverage?

[quote name='BigNick']I prefer to dip while I play my games. Although mountain dew does quite nicely.[/quote]

What kind do you prefer. My friend dips and a log of Copenhagen is hella expensive

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='BigNick']I prefer to dip while I play my games. Although mountain dew does quite nicely.[/quote]

What kind do you prefer. My friend dips and a log of Copenhagen is hella expensive[/quote]

Skoal long cut mint or straight. Sometimes wintergreen or berry blend.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='BigNick']I prefer to dip while I play my games. Although mountain dew does quite nicely.[/quote]

What kind do you prefer. My friend dips and a log of Copenhagen is hella expensive[/quote]

Lol that post was a lot ruder pre-edit!

A cheap-ass, good-ass drink: Cherokee Red soda. It's very rare and hard-to-find, but VERY good. If you can't find it, get any cherry flavored SODA, not cola. :idea: (Cherry Coke, C. Pepsi, C. Faygo Colas are all colas. Make sure it's Cherry SODA).

For drink, Mountain Dew Livewire kicks it up for me.

As for a snack, I'd say hot lime cheetos. I just like that limey taste. :p

I've been hooked on Diet Coke for the past 8 months or so, but only buy it when it is on sale (I especially favor those new 12 pack fridge packs). I can't even stand the taste of regular sodas anymore; only diet variants. Must be the artificial sweetner, which is like 700x more addictive than sugar.

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='BigNick']I prefer to dip while I play my games. Although mountain dew does quite nicely.[/quote]

Lol that post was a lot ruder pre-edit![/quote]

not really. I changed it for clarity's sake. If you ever saw how much a log costs then you would wonder if he dipped cheap crap or not as well.

Example. a log of Copenhagen will run you about 37 dollars.

Sams Club corn chips (the ones that come in a box), been dip (Aldi's beans are the best) with an ice cold High Life Light.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='BigNick']I prefer to dip while I play my games. Although mountain dew does quite nicely.[/quote]

Lol that post was a lot ruder pre-edit![/quote]

not really. I changed it for clarity's sake. If you ever saw how much a log costs then you would wonder if he dipped cheap crap or not as well.

Example. a log of Copenhagen will run you about 37 dollars.[/quote]

wow $37 is on the cheaper side!! Cost $50 here after tax.

Wasabi peas rule! I also like the Wegmans store brand cheetoes things because they have blue cheese in them, which makes them extra tasty, plus they're crunchier than the frito lay brand. To drink, I like this grapefruit-peach diet soda (also from Wegmans), or if work's been really nasty, diet raspberry soda with lime juice and tequilla. Pre-diabetes, I also loved the Cherokee Red mentioned above.

Hey, how did this thread pass me by?! I loooove White Castle burgers. The Gummi Crunch is also a good choice. Ice cream is a favorite too.

i used to drink surge way too much, but then coke discontinued it. i used to drink citra after that. coke did it again. now i drink original dew or cherry coke. i just won a free one today.

as for foo, i love utz party mix. i hate their other foods, but their party mix is hands down the best. i also love the fishese because theyre so delicious, gone goldfishin.

and the ultimate in cheap ass food, ramen noodles. those bricks of soup are so good.

[quote name='Santorum X']I've been hooked on Diet Coke for the past 8 months or so, but only buy it when it is on sale (I especially favor those new 12 pack fridge packs). I can't even stand the taste of regular sodas anymore; only diet variants. Must be the artificial sweetner, which is like 700x more addictive than sugar.[/quote]
yea im addicted to the diet stuff to, when you get used to it it just tastes sweeter

Orange Dream soda and any of various salty snack foods, usually not of a fried variety.

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl'][quote name='Santorum X']I've been hooked on Diet Coke for the past 8 months or so, but only buy it when it is on sale (I especially favor those new 12 pack fridge packs). I can't even stand the taste of regular sodas anymore; only diet variants. Must be the artificial sweetner, which is like 700x more addictive than sugar.[/quote]
yea im addicted to the diet stuff to, when you get used to it it just tastes sweeter[/quote]

Yeah I tried regular mountain dew now that I've been drinking diet exclusively and it tasted awful.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm really missing Pepsi Blue. ;_; It was plenty popular around here, but nooo, they still decide to stop making it. >

i loved clear pepsi peronally....but they stopped making that probably ten years ago or so....but....

my # one gaming food and beverage consist of a nice jug of wawa iced tea and a roast beef sandwich or two....or three...

I'd have to agree with the one poster about that kind of Wegman's pop, even though I don't know its exact name either. I think its citrus something. You really can't beat Wegman's five 12 packs for $10. I can eat pretty much anything while I'm gaming but love Sour Patch Kids or going in on some pizzas if I'm playing with my buddies.

[quote name='Scrubking']I don't eat while I play. Otherwise I would have to be washing my hands every minute.[/quote]

While eating and playing PC games, I only eat with my left hand (my keyboard is already a wreck, I dont' care about it anymore)

I liked Pepsi Clear a lot at first, but then it wore down on me. Pepsi Blue qualifies for "World's Nastiest-Ass Cola," though. I'm sorry, but it's just nasty. :oops: Anyway, I think the reason they stopped them were that "COLA"s are typically reddish/black drinks. But it reminded me of my VERY favorite drink (that was also stopped): anybody remember STRAWBERRY Pepsi? ...or WILDBERRY Pepsi? Sometimes they're available around Christmas, or if you're lucky at an outlet store like BIG LOTS.

bread's done
Back