Your favorite video game. Of all time. Period.

Action 52.
comment_xyM5ex3JvlYPKE02tVnfG2Kq99Yvl0JD.gif

Another one to add that is right up there with Sly 2.

The Ultimate Doom. (Doom 1) It's so much fun when you add cheat codes. LOL

Star Trek: Bridge Commander. The mods made the game incredible. Hope that Exclaibur eventually comes out

SMB 3 -- love that game. The Goldensun series ranks up there as well. Silver ranks up as well, played the heck out of that game, same with Emerald version.

Almost impossible to choose just one. Based on pure nostalgia I would choose the original Legend of Zelda. Going from an Atari 2600 to the NES in the late 80's that game really changed everything I knew about gaming at the time.

I seem to gravitate toward the games that were "system sellers" for me:

NES - The Legend of Zelda

SNES - The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

PS1 - Resident Evil

PS2 - Grand Theft Auto 3

My favorite video game of all time has to be Super Mario Bros. 3. Just because it's something I grew up playing and I can still come back to every so often. 

Almost impossible to choose just one. Based on pure nostalgia I would choose the original Legend of Zelda. Going from an Atari 2600 to the NES in the late 80's that game really changed everything I knew about gaming at the time.

I seem to gravitate toward the games that were "system sellers" for me:

NES - The Legend of Zelda
SNES - The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
PS1 - Resident Evil
PS2 - Grand Theft Auto 3
GTA 3 was an absolute classic.

I'd probably say World of Warcraft given the fact I sunk over 5 years playing it. I'll remember the memories and experiences I had with friends and my guild for years to come.

Super Castlevania IV is my absolute favorite.

After that is Doom (PC and Playstation and with Brutal mod), Street Fighter Alpha 3, Mortal Kombat II, Red Dead Redemption, Elder Scrolls, Metal Gear 2:  Solid Snake.

bread's done
Back