Your Guilty Pleasure Song/Band Thread

I have way too many to list. You wouldn't believe some of the songs I'll leave on the radio when I'm in my car by myself on the way to work.

[quote name='darkdaze73']The Bangles - especially Hazy Shade of Winter

that Bananarama song is cool too[/QUOTE]

That is one of my favorite remakes. Mine would have to be the Carpenters, ABBA and those damn BeeGees. Anyone growing up in the 70's were subjected to this crap all day long on the radio.

Now when I hear it I laugh and turn that shit up and watch my kids duck below the window in the car :lol:

Everything SHe Wants is one of my favorite Wham songs. And Last Christmas is totally my favorite "Playing this song because it's Christmastime in the grocery store" song. And I'll third Hazy Shade of Winter. It was even better last night being that they played the Go-Go's "Head Over Heels" right beforehand when I was drinking $2 miller at the gay bar.

Another one is Pebbles' "Mercedes Boy" because Mario Van Peebles looks like a gay hustler who'd give you a rim job for $20 or a pack of Kools, depending on how much he needed either one at the time.

I see why the first page doesn't load on my phone because of all the videos.

Well, mine are simple:
These Days Alien Ant Farm
Movies Alien Ant Farm
Glow Alien Ant Farm (You have to see the video since they have moving appliances)
Obsession Animotion (One of my favorite 80's songs)
Everyboby wants to rule the world Tears for Fears

I like a lot of 80's music but I just listed a few here.

bread's done
Back