Your last OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I killed the last OTT, here's my post again:

Lost my internet connection last night...couldn't watch Netflix. Tried to watch a bit of TDK on :br: and my PS3 was giving me shit :wall:...the controller has 4 blinking lights, using the USB sync cable did absolutely nothing, so I turned it off...somewhere in the middle of the night the controller decided to work and turned on my PS3...I turned it off, checked the controller...nothing was on it that would turn it on. Went back to bed, 1 min later it turned back on...WTF!?

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

nuclear-explosion.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']All you have to do is press the PS button again when your controller has four blinking lights, LinkinPrime. :/[/quote]

I wish it was that easy...you don't think I'm smart enough to try that...I'm hurt.

I pressed teh PS button, nothing happened, held it, nothing happened, unplugged, plugged back in...nothing. The thing is that when the controller turned the system on in the middle of the night it had the #4 box lit up, its always been #1. I ended up having to turn off the PS3 from the back of the unit. I think the controller is busted, gotta call Sony and see if they can send a replacement...sucks that I only got one PS3 controller too.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Cancel your Transformers Mighty Muggs preorders and buy a DS3. :][/quote]

It's a pretty new white DS3...and I'm not canceling my TF MMs pre-order for that. Not like I play my PS3 all that much anyways...just pissed that I couldn't even start a :br: movie since I have the system to boot up on the logon screen.

just got back from the doctor. again. too dehydrated for them to get an IV in. had to get stabbed in the buttcheek with steroid inections. thankfully, that hurt less than my throat does, so it's all good. and frosty is sititng here eating french frizzles when i can't even swallow :'(

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Since I killed the last OTT, here's my post again:

Lost my internet connection last night...couldn't watch Netflix. Tried to watch a bit of TDK on :br: and my PS3 was giving me shit :wall:...the controller has 4 blinking lights, using the USB sync cable did absolutely nothing, so I turned it off...somewhere in the middle of the night the controller decided to work and turned on my PS3...I turned it off, checked the controller...nothing was on it that would turn it on. Went back to bed, 1 min later it turned back on...WTF!?[/quote]
Something like this happened to me the other day. I tried to turn on the PS3 with the controller and I got the 4 blinking lights. But plugging it in with the USB fixed it.

My girlfriend cleaned my bathroom before she left this morning. She even put a new bar of soap in the shower and a new roll of TP on the holder.

[quote name='TFN in the last OTT']
Lucca was discusting. I'd smash Ayla or Marle. :0)

HumanSnatcher would smash Ozzie. >:[
[/quote]

Oz... Ozzie's in a pickle!

[quote name='dcfox']Something like this happened to me the other day. I tried to turn on the PS3 with the controller and I got the 4 blinking lights. But plugging it in with the USB fixed it.[/quote]

I was hoping that would fix it but no luck >:|

[quote name='Eviltude']My girlfriend cleaned my bathroom before she left this morning. She even put a new bar of soap in the shower and a new roll of TP on the holder.[/quote]

bonus.

Getting...sleepy.

The music on Madden 09 sucks *Surprise!*. I was playing and left it on in the other room and all I have been hearing is emo crap.

hopefully i'll be sleepy soon. on the plus side, the doctor gave me liquid codeine so that i can swallow/ not cough/ rest.

[quote name='Eviltude']Getting...sleepy.

The music on Madden 09 sucks *Surprise!*. I was playing and left it on in the other room and all I have been hearing is emo crap.[/quote]

Switch to the Busta Rhymes/Linkin Park track...you'll be good.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What kind of virus do you have Chika?[/quote]

a nasty one. not sure yet. labs aren't back. they were testing for 2 different types of mono and human parvovirus.

[quote name='Chika']hopefully i'll be sleepy soon. on the plus side, the doctor gave me liquid codeine so that i can swallow/ not cough/ rest.[/QUOTE]

That stuff is powerful. You should be out in no time.

[quote name='Chika']a nasty one. not sure yet. labs aren't back. they were testing for 2 different types of mono and human parvovirus.[/quote]

Sucks...hope its not contagious or Frosty's next. Have you tried sex? I've heard its good for colds and flus...the endorphins seem to have a good effect on some illnesses.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sucks...hope its not contagious or Frosty's next. Have you tried sex? I've heard its good for colds and flus...the endorphins seem to have a good effect on some illnesses.[/quote]

sorta. the entire coughing/hacking/gagging thing doesnt make that very productive.

[quote name='Chika']sorta. the entire coughing/hacking/gagging thing doesnt make that very productive.[/quote]

Bummer...well hope you feel better.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Where, LinguinePork?[/quote]

Is that Jumbo's new nickname?

[quote name='munch']Hey, Ponch is in the house![/quote]

:wave:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Do you really have the same ridiculous haircut your avatar does, Number83? :lol:[/quote]

Not quite...I don't have that bang. Mine is straight back and more wavy. Length is about correct.

Don't make fun of mojimbo for being fat. Save your hate for the gay guys in here!

I wish those costumes were free. I'm not really feeling 4 costumes for six bucks. :(

[quote name='Number83']:wave:

Not quite...I don't have that bang. Mine is straight back and more wavy. Length is about correct.[/QUOTE]

And you claim that you aren't a Mexican? I don't know of any non-Mexican that rocks the 'do you're describing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back