Your most anticipated game for the rest of 2009 - any system

After Comicon this past weekend, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, no doubt about it. Its the only launch day purchase I'm allowing myself for the rest of the year. The game looks insane.

Modern Warfare 2 seems to be the trend, and I will gladly follow this one. However, I am also stoked for the upcoming Silent Hill :Shattered Memories. I was skeptical at first on hearing this was a release for the Wii, but after seeing some videos, it looks good considering the systems capabilities.

Scribblenauts. By far, pretty much.

Runners-up, in no particular order:
The Saboteur, Dragon Age, Muramasa: The Demon Blade (played the Japanese version quite a bit; a-mazing), The Beatles: Rock Band, DJ Hero (I'm a IIDX elitest, but I'll give it a try), Rabbids Go Home, Borderlands, Avatar, Left 4 Dead 2, A Boy and His Blob, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Half-Minute Hero.

ODST, Scribblenauts, MW2

Bioshock 2 WAS my most anticipated of 2009..now its my most anticipated of 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely between Uncharted 2 and Modern Warfare 2.... I'll go with Modern Warfare 2 since I've never actually played a game in the Uncharted franchise.

I don't even know what's coming out in 2009 aside from Muramasa and Batman. So, um. I guess Muramasa, or something.[quote name='i_bent_my_wookie']I am waiting for all games to get delayed. I believe that no more games are actually coming out in 2009.[/QUOTE]...

I like you.

I'm super psyched about Shadow Complex, and it comes out SOON!
I tend to be like Silent Hill when it comes to upcoming game releases: My vision gets foggy if I try to look too far ahead.

bread's done
Back