Your New Hip Hop Hero... (3 songs in total)

headpiece747

CAGiversary!
Feedback
186 (100%)
...headpiece747?

Well you guys can probably tell from my posts on the Hip to be Square thread that I love hip-hop. I have listened to it since I was born in 1978 and can't get enough. Anyways I made an album back in 2002 that took way too long to make because we were drunk most of the time. But I wanted to know what my CAG brethren think of my music.

This one is called Brookz Crookz [Think About This]

It's about our time in college at Brooks College in Long Beach, CA
(I'm the deep voice guy and the other one is my friend Detrimental who also produced it).
-----------------
Edit: This song is basically Detrimental flowing on the track and I come in at the very end and wait for the Drunk Session part at the end.

This one is called Say What You Say [Drunk Session]
-----------------
Edit 2: This song is just about going back in time when Hip-Hop was fun and pure.

This on is called Revert [Illusion]

I'm a fan of the "underground hip hop" i.e. Sage Francis, Aesop Rock, Deep Puddle Dynamics, Deltron 3030 (and anything produced by Dan the Automator). I shall give this a listen and report back my findings ...

EDIT -- Not too shabby. It had a good hook. And if you're voice was a little deeper I'd say you sound like Charlie Tuna from J5.

Thanks for the good response and MadChedar0 I will keep posting until you find visual/deep lyrics on one of these tracks. Thanks again guys and keep the comments coming.

Nice production on Say What You Say. The song as a whole sounds like something I'd hear from someone on the Anticon label (which is a good thing).

bread's done
Back