Your opinion on a zboard?

Zahiti

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I dont know if this is the right forum, but i would like to know what you guys think of the zboards. I am thinking of getting one with the WoW keyset. Does anyone here have them, if so, do you suggest that i buy one?

Mods- if this is the wrong place, please move it. Thanks.

I had the Zboard and WoW keyset for awhile. I loved it since I had never played an mmorpg before so it really helped simplify things a lot.

But then I dropped a bottle of water on the dam keyboard and now it doesn't work anymore. Gotta go pick one up again since they were really worth it.

I had one.. swore by it for a little while... then I just stopped playing WoW and it became useless... so buy it if you think you'll play WoW for a bit... otherwise, hold off.

I have one and enjoy it a lot. It's great for most games.

The WoW Keyset is pretty pointless, though. My roomate bought one, and he agreed it was pointless. You get a few extra keys for windows whose hotkeys you'll learn in a few days, anyway.

If you're just playing WoW, I think it'd be a waste of money, but if you play alot of other games(FPS in particular), it's worth it, IMO.

Actually, the new Fang peripheral seems like a really good deal. You get the butterfly movement keys and a crapload of buttons for less money, and you don't need to switch keysets(which isn't really a *huge* deal, but I have to reset my zboard alot because of it).

Zahiti, I played on Logan's brother's for a little bit when Matt and I dropped by his house. It's very very clicky, which is nice, but the only reason for the keyset is just if you don't know the keybindings on computer. I didn't really like the way it was set up that much (on the right side of the keyboard).

I have had one since Christmas along with the battlefield 2 keyset and really like it. Unreal Tournament is a blast with it as well since it makes controlling a raptor a breeze.

The USB hub that is built in is also really nice. I have my saitek eclipse hooked up through it so I don't have to worry about switching out keysets (I don't really dig the standard keyset)

bread's done
Back