Your OTT of You're mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']My Dad who's a options trader told me today he's not sure who to vote for because "Obama's economic policy sucks, but McCain doesn't even have one"[/QUOTE]

Actually, Obama's economic policy initiative are suprisingly sensical. And I'm a fiscally conservative Republican.

They're ok, I think they're what I disagree with Obama most about (but McCain's aren't any better), but there are some serious tax issues, which is the 1 thing Palin said I agreed with, which is that Obama's tax plan with stagnate small business growth and jobs. Other than that, I agree that too many big companies would get a tax cut under McCain

Hehehe...look at my cat.

DSCF0058.jpg

I just think that the only thing that really sticks in my mind about this debate is Biden's speech about being a single dad. That's what people will remember.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Actually, Obama's economic policy initiative are suprisingly sensical. And I'm a fiscally conservative Republican.[/QUOTE]
Ahahaha haaaaaa.

Politics killed the OTT. :/

I saw Saul Williams tonight, in lieu of watching the debate or going to my soccer game. It was fucking AMAZING.

Wasn't there a teaser trailer at e3 last year about a new "shock" game or something? All it was was an orangey background with some molecule diagrams and such and it spelled out the name.

What game was that?

Hmm, I could buy the exact 360 Elite bundle that Dell offered last week for $276 shipped off eBay from a reputable reseller after cashback. It would've cost me like $324 minimum if I had ordered it from Dell.

Even after that coupon my premium was around $280 with tax. Even if it takes 2 months to get the cash back, still a good deal.

MM9 isn't as hard as you'd think, it's just that they're assholes about having a certain way that you're supposed to get through the level and you're ____ed if you don't do it in the right order.

Hmm. Wish I knew about that cashback thing earlier.

I think I can still return the ion.
Then purchase it again with the cashback. :whistle2:k

Nah, that's a bit of a hassle.
Oh well.

Only caught 15 minutes of the damn debate. Both candidates need to go back to the second grade and re-learn how to answer questions fully.

"You can count on that."

Lame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back