Your posts: more serious or funny?

Fatesealer

CAGiversary!
When you post here, do you find yourself being more serious/informative, or do you find yourself going for the laugh from the crowd?

A guy is in a bar, he leans over to the guy next to him and says 'hey buddy wanna hear a Green Bay Packer joke?" The man responds, "listen friend you should know that I'm 6'2 240 lbs and I'm aPacker fan, my friend sitting beside me is 6'4 270 lbs and a packer fan, and my other friend is 6'6 300 lbs and also a packer fan, now do you REALLY want to tell that packer joke buddy?"

No the man replies, Not if I have to explain it three times.

[quote name='Wshakspear']Funny/Informative. I'm like that here in the real world too[/quote]

same here, think its best..so you wont look like an emotionless drone, and you'll be helping :D! EVERYBODY WINS!

i got 1. a little boy talks to good an ask him how long is a million years to you and god says a second to you. the boy then ask how much is a billion dollars to you and god replies one penny . so the boy says hey god can i have a penny and god says just a sec.
hope you guys got it

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I killed a man with a trident.[/quote]

That reminds me; I've been meaning to talk to you about that Grave. You should probably go spend some time with nearby relatives for a while and just lay low, becuase I think you may be wanted for murder. :lol:

[quote name='Mr.Answer']A guy is in a bar, he leans over to the guy next to him and says 'hey buddy wanna hear a Green Bay Packer joke?" The man responds, "listen friend you should know that I'm 6'2 240 lbs and I'm aPacker fan, my friend sitting beside me is 6'4 270 lbs and a packer fan, and my other friend is 6'6 300 lbs and also a packer fan, now do you REALLY want to tell that packer joke buddy?"

No the man replies, Not if I have to explain it three times.[/quote]

You know, that really loses something when you remove it from the context that it was intended... college football.
Ever state with a rivalry between a couple schools has a variant of this joke with one school being the butt of it.

For example, in Michigan, poor MSU ends up being the butt of the joke.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']I killed a man with a trident.[/quote]

That reminds me; I've been meaning to talk to you about that Grave. You should probably go spend some time with nearby relatives for a while and just lay low, becuase I think you may be wanted for murder. :lol:[/quote]

Hah.

It's called Sex Panther; it's illegal in nine countries. It's made from little pieces of real panther, so you know it's good.

I usually post a lot of jokes. Some people laugh. Other times, I get no response.

There is one CAG (who I will not mention) tends to flame me. But he is a moron so i dont take it personally.

I'm rarely informative, and even if I try to be funny, I'm not. I'm not really sure what I contribute here, actually.... besides sadistic flame bait, anyway.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I killed a man with a trident.[/quote]

Chewing gum can be tricky that way. :)

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Mr.Answer']A guy is in a bar, he leans over to the guy next to him and says 'hey buddy wanna hear a Green Bay Packer joke?" The man responds, "listen friend you should know that I'm 6'2 240 lbs and I'm aPacker fan, my friend sitting beside me is 6'4 270 lbs and a packer fan, and my other friend is 6'6 300 lbs and also a packer fan, now do you REALLY want to tell that packer joke buddy?"

You know, that really loses something when you remove it from the context that it was intended... college football.
Ever state with a rivalry between a couple schools has a variant of this joke with one school being the butt of it.

For example, in Michigan, poor MSU ends up being the butt of the joke.[/quote]

I always heard it as a blonde joke. (blind guy walks into a bar...)

[quote name='markholladay']Pro Funny/INformative, tad more informative[/quote]

Not to make fun, but I tend to find all your five previous posts are a more serious tone rather than funny. :D

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Mr.Answer']A guy is in a bar, he leans over to the guy next to him and says 'hey buddy wanna hear a Green Bay Packer joke?" The man responds, "listen friend you should know that I'm 6'2 240 lbs and I'm aPacker fan, my friend sitting beside me is 6'4 270 lbs and a packer fan, and my other friend is 6'6 300 lbs and also a packer fan, now do you REALLY want to tell that packer joke buddy?"

For example, in Michigan, poor MSU ends up being the butt of the joke.[/quote]

Nah.. context is perfect here. Wisconsin--Minnesota is a deep seeded competition. Packers/Vikings--Gopher/Badger Hockey, football.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I try for them to be funny. But they're not. So I will say my posts are
%100 skipped over.[/quote]

Now THAT was funny! :rofl:

I like to have fun but I contribute when I can, tonight thier will be no worthwhile contributions cause I'm drunk.

I post like I live... randomly... I rarely try to be funny though, but I very rearely try to be serious. Long-winded would be a good word. :wink:

My posts are more sarcastic than I like them to be. They always come out saying the wrong things when I don't even mean it somehow.

[quote name='Mr.Answer']A guy is in a bar, he leans over to the guy next to him and says 'hey buddy wanna hear a Green Bay Packer joke?" The man responds, "listen friend you should know that I'm 6'2 240 lbs and I'm aPacker fan, my friend sitting beside me is 6'4 270 lbs and a packer fan, and my other friend is 6'6 300 lbs and also a packer fan, now do you REALLY want to tell that packer joke buddy?"

thats great, lol.

anyways, i'm about half and half.

bread's done
Back