your say on sonic mega collection

[quote name='The-Bavis']Are you in any way related to this game_over18 person?

The grammatical resemblance is striking![/quote]

Yes the resemblance is quite striking, the fact that his topic doesn't make any sense is a bit of a give-away. Don't worry if he is gameover18 a mod will probably confirm that the IP is the same.

[quote name='levi333']I dont understand...[/quote]

basically this guy and a user called game_over18 have come on at near the same time and both just make topic that don't make any sense and fail to have a point other than clogging up the forums. I guess I will simply ignore his new posts and I'm sure they will be taken care of.

Must you all bash the new guy because of his grammer. I have said it before and I guess I'll say it again, grammer doesnt mean a goddam thing on an online message board, as long as you get your opinions/ideas across to the other readers your fine. Oh and I think the mega collection is a good transfer of all the sonic games on it from there original consoles.

lol the topic makes sense... missing a subject or verb here and there, but apparently he wants to know what we think about any game besides sonic 3d...

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Must you all bash the new guy because of his grammer. I have said it before and I guess I'll say it again, grammer doesnt mean a goddam thing on an online message board, as long as you get your opinions/ideas across to the other readers your fine. Oh and I think the mega collection is a good transfer of all the sonic games on it from there original consoles.[/quote]

They're not bashing him over grammar. They're pointing out that his grammar usage is almost identical to that of another user who is trolling the site simultaneously.

hey, i know this is already a greatest hit on GC, but do you think this qualifies in the Target sale for the xbox version? I 'll have to check this week.

[quote name='jalu6']hey, i know this is already a greatest hit on GC, but do you think this qualifies in the Target sale for the xbox version? I 'll have to check this week.[/quote]

Only if it's a PH for the Xbox, I'd assume.

[quote name='float_on64']I have seen this game_over18s work just now and can see the resemblance.[/quote]

Well, if it's not you, I apologize deeply. You just showed up around when game_over18 seemed to finally pipe down. Carry on with posted topic...

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Must you all bash the new guy because of his grammer. I have said it before and I guess I'll say it again, grammer doesnt mean a goddam thing on an online message board, as long as you get your opinions/ideas across to the other readers your fine. Oh and I think the mega collection is a good transfer of all the sonic games on it from there original consoles.[/quote]

This is why America is spiralling downward. Even though it is just an online message board there is no reason to sound like an a moron. If one falls into the practice of writing like a moron here, it is only one step away from e-mail, which is only one step away from a real letter, then another step to papers, reports, and resumes, and bam you are writing like a jackass everywhere. If the American schools aren't going to adequately teach grammar, I sure will.

It's spelled with two a's. GrammAr.

bread's done
Back