Your set-ups!

[quote name='Graystone']If I may where did you get those shelves. I have been looking at media stands, However I now feel that I need some shelves. Those look really nice.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much made them. The vertical strips you see running down the back, they're runners, and you screw them into the wall, and they've got a bunch of holes running down them. Then, you take these metal brackets, and you slip them into the holes, wherever you'd like the shelves, then the brackets hold the shelves up. I got all my stuff at Home Depot. It was a little pricey, considering I'd put up 2 more, aside from what's shown here, but if I move, I can just take it all with me if I wish. But yeah, it's pretty easy to do yourself, all you really have to do is screw the runners in, then plop the brackets in and lay the shelves on top.

I win!
ilmxbox3seats.jpg

ilmxboxandcomponents.jpg

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']I win!
ilmxbox3seats.jpg

ilmxboxandcomponents.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Sooo Macy can you tell me what kind of projector that is, cause i know, im not so sure if you do

[quote name='gsr']4 is a shitload

and 7 is ridiculous..

no normal household has one person who owns 3 computers.[/QUOTE]

My dad has a lab containing five computers alone for testing software. He's a part of strategic technologies and sets up some crazy networks for homeland security. It sorta sucks though - cause most of the time he's traveling.

Me and my bro have our own computers, and my mom has two laptops downstairs.

I'll take some pics once I have everything cleaned :eek:

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']I win!
ilmxbox3seats.jpg

ilmxboxandcomponents.jpg

[/QUOTE]

What the fuck. Where'd you get that and how much was it. That's amazing. And the chairs? It's like a mini theater. Where the hell do you live. Rich mother!

[quote name='Mistik']:bs:

:bs:[/QUOTE]

I have something very similar here. in one room.

Infocus DLP projector
YHT 740 surround package
two 19 inch tvs on corner wall mounts when the projector is not in use. (save bulb life)
Pool table / foosball table

4 computers not counting my personal one.

+2 computers.

for 5 people.

Of course I dont own most of the pricer items :(

[quote name='SkyGheNe']What the fuck. Where'd you get that and how much was it. That's amazing. And the chairs? It's like a mini theater. Where the hell do you live. Rich mother![/QUOTE]
Old willie...believes he is Mr.Macy himself thusly he will go to great lengths to lie about it...including posting pictures from xbox.com...BS To The MAX

I dispise you people like nothing else. I'll post pictures of my 14" flatscreen TV and computer setup when I get home from vacation.

My damn computer monitor is bigger than my TV screen. Not that it's a bad TV, it's just small and with my bat-like eyesight, I have to lean forward to see well.

I can't bear leaving my computer unattended for two weeks! My baby will be lonely. :(

Let me just list my crap since I don't have a cam
----------------------------
Series 2 TIVO/DVR Phillips (Dolby Digital)
RCA 32" (No HD yet, to expensive maybe next year)
JVC 5030VBK Audio Receiver/Home Theater 5.1 with Dolby Digital/Pro Logic II
Daewoo DVD Player S151
Playstation 2
Xbox
Game Cube
PC: ATI 9800 Pro All in Wonder/P4 2.0GHZ/1gig RAM ( I usually just play my games on the tube, it's also my back up DVR for TV shows)
Video Connections: All Component on a Component switch, except PC which is on S-Video
Audio Connections: All Optical except my Game Cube all on an optical switch
Wall Unit: Some IKEA crap my sister sent me for my birth day one year, since everything was on milk crates. Holds all my crap along with my pc
Stuff in my grave yard (closet), NES,Saturn,PSOne,N64,Sega,Atari,SNES and a all there games,controllers ect..

Hopefully I spring for an HDTV at the end of the year or next year since gaming seems to be going in that direction. Other wise that's pretty much it.

[quote name='sisco1986']Let me just list my crap since I don't have a cam
Series 2 TIVO/DVR Phillips (Dolby Digital)
RCA 32" (No HD yet, to expensive maybe next year)
JVC 5030VBK Audio Receiver/Home Theater 5.1 with Dolby Digital/Pro Logic II
Daewoo DVD Player S151
Playstation 2
Xbox
Game Cube
PC: ATI 9800 Pro All in Wonder/P4 2.0GHZ/1gig RAM ( I usually just play my games on the tube, it's also my back up DVR for TV shows)
Video Connections: All Component on a Component switch, except PC which is on S-Video
Audio Connections: All Optical except my Game Cube all on an optical switch
Wall Unit: Some IKEA crap my sister sent me for my birth day one year, since everything was on milk crates. Holds all my crap along with my pc
Stuff in my grave yard (closet), NES,Saturn,PSOne,N64,Sega,Atari,SNES and a all there games,controllers ect..

Hopefully I spring for an HDTV at the end of the year or next year since gaming seems to be going in that direction. Other wise that's pretty much it.[/QUOTE]

:O Atari?! Obsolete?! What the fuck decade are you in, the 90's?!

sblymnyl...what VAIO model is that? Looks like the older one that I got that somehow I still use more often than anything else. In fact, this is the one I'm using right now....

[quote name='SteveMcQ']sblymnyl...what VAIO model is that? Looks like the older one that I got that somehow I still use more often than anything else. In fact, this is the one I'm using right now....[/QUOTE]

It's a GRX580K.

My setup from about 6 months ago:
EC.jpg

33460004.jpg

33460001.jpg

Moved things around alot.
I'll update later...after I do some cleaning (been working on it last few days...)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hey, mine's ghetto ... just look at the old speakers being used as stands for the current ones. :lol:[/QUOTE]

True, but I want to dress your television up all pretty and take her out to dinner, where I will slip some GHB into her drink and take her home to have my way with her.

[quote name='evilmregg']True, but I want to dress your television up all pretty and take her out to dinner, where I will slip some GHB into her drink and take her home to have my way with her.[/QUOTE]

How did you think she ended up with me? ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']How did you think she ended up with me? ;)[/QUOTE]

You bribed her with a cabbage patch doll?

[quote name='Shayde']My setup from about 6 months ago:
EC.jpg

Guess I dont have to show mine. This dude has my same entertainment center and setup.

[quote name='Tiphireth']You bribed her with a cabbage patch doll?[/QUOTE]

"She" isn't an 8 year old, "she" is a TV. :lol:

So to answer your question, of course. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I finally got most of my stuff hooked up to the new tv. :mrgreen:

The setup:

The leftovers:

Future site of 4 10' shelves above the ledge (poster may be NSFW :twisted: ) :
[/QUOTE]

:mrgreen:

I have that same Sony Grand Wega LCD but 42" not the 60". I think they come 42" 51" 60"
Right now they are the best LCDs you can get. And IMO are the best tvs and value out there now. The memory stick slot in the front for pro and reg sticks is so convienent it's sick. Ive used it alot more than i thought i would.

[quote name='Pootie Thang']The tv costed $4200 before taxes and the damn Moster Cables, and Monster Power Cables, Hi-def cables for the consoles and that stuff lol... and insurance was an additional $399.

My TV at BestBuy.com
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...CategoryId=pcmcat31800050029&id=1089890644800

The $800 Sony TV Stand
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...t&productCategoryId=cat03116&id=1089890283660[/QUOTE]

which insurance?
the best buy one?

My 42" was like 500 cheaper than anywhere else. Advantages of having a buyers club through your company

Here's a 3 month old pic of our dvd collection, I don't have one yet of the games. The bottom shelf that has some xbox games on it, is now filled with dvds and the top has a few stacks on it plus the Invader Zim House/Box set.

dvds.jpg

[quote name='Tiphireth']:O Atari?! Obsolete?! What the fuck decade are you in, the 90's?![/QUOTE]

I gave most of my atari games to my nephew a while ago, plus I've played all my old games to death already everyonce in a while I'll take it out and play it. Oh yeah, fuck you.

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']Here's a 3 month old pic of our dvd collection, I don't have one yet of the games. The bottom shelf that has some xbox games on it, is now filled with dvds and the top has a few stacks on it plus the Invader Zim House/Box set.

dvds.jpg
[/QUOTE]

EEK god man.... I'm speechless

[quote name='cag1000']which insurance?
the best buy one?

My 42" was like 500 cheaper than anywhere else. Advantages of having a buyers club through your company[/QUOTE]

Yeah It was the best buy insurance. The little buyer plan replacement thingy.

[quote name='balzak520']Some of you are too rich to need to be on this site![/QUOTE]

no.....they stay rich by being on this site :)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']My desk at the moment:

cimg03333an.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but that girl you have as your wallpaper on the comp is 11 years old. :|

[quote name='Professor Oreo']You have excellent taste my friend![/QUOTE]

I know. ;)

[quote name='Import']I don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but that girl you have as your wallpaper on the comp is 11 years old. :|[/QUOTE]

I know. :twisted:

[quote name='gsr']4 is a shitload

and 7 is ridiculous..

no normal household has one person who owns 3 computers.[/QUOTE]
We have four, but you could hardly call one of them a computer.

And I certainly wouldn't say we're rich folks. Not in the slightest.

bread's done
Back