Your SOCOM II Name

alright, i gave Star Tropics leadership.

the sn that i use now is _Eric_Cartman_

i'm in the clan [sPc]

My SOCOM II name is siscomerta

Just got the game yesterday, time to put SOCOM I away..also just AIM me if you want to play.

cool finally signed back on again last night..and saw an invite. the clan consists of only 3 people? or are there other rosters? lol. either way, hopefully i'll get to play with one of the two in the clan.

socom regularly deletes users that dont sign on, it used to be like 20 people in the clan, but they all got canned. I sent out invitations again about 2 weeks ago, byt there are like another 20 people who are undecided

Mine is red flare graf.

I've been playing it on and off for about a year, add me to your friends and I'm sure you'll see me on sometime. I've got a mic.. makes the game twice as fun.

Name is Tenkos and now Im officially a CAG clan member, dunno who invited me but thanks, I dont play to often so you can imagine Im pretty awful but thanks.

My Name is SuPeRsNiPeR235... im not usually on but PM me and i will try to get on if my dad isnt on the ps2.... and for those of you who dont play socom because this news is already buzzing around the servers, Socom 3 has been announced for sometime in october (from what i hear the 13th) Im ready baby cant wait for it!!!

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']I invite everyone that posts in this thread, but nobody ever plays, and I mean NEVER plays[/quote]

Im playing today, been playing for a few hours.

I just got the game about a week ago. My name is ::COMMANDO:: and I suck...but I'm getting the hang of it. My CounterStrike experience really helps though :).

[quote name='bisquit']I just got this last week. Socom II name Bisquit.[/QUOTE]

waited a tad bit late to get it didnt you?

does anyone still play part 2? I don't have 3 yet but I'd like to get intot hese games. I don't have a mic yet though. My mic doesn't seem to work with any current games

bread's done
Back