Your tax dollars at work

am i the only one thinking let him win?

then have the city terminate his employment due to a complaint about his poor driving abilities and destruction of property. on the way out the door they then hand him a bill for the damages PLUS court fees AND legal fees.

this way everyone wins.

The city should let him win, and then make him pay the damages because he was the driver of the truck. :lol: thats the way to go. He gets what he wants.

[quote name='darkmere']am i the only one thinking let him win?

then have the city terminate his employment due to a complaint about his poor driving abilities and destruction of property. on the way out the door they then hand him a bill for the damages PLUS court fees AND legal fees.

this way everyone wins.[/quote]

That actually sounds like a dang good idea

Thats a damn good idea, I'm thinking about doing it myself!! My plan is to sue myself for $30,000....I may lose $30,000+ in the process, but I will be gaining $30,000. Its a win-win situation!!

[quote name='whoknows']Thats a damn good idea, I'm thinking about doing it myself!! My plan is to sue myself for $30,000....I may lose $30,000+ in the process, but I will be gaining $30,000. Its a win-win situation!![/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='darkmere']am i the only one thinking let him win?

this way everyone wins.[/quote]

:applause:

bread's done
Back