Your Wii sports age

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Omg...I feel embarrased after seeing the scores. I did it yesterday...

Real: 24
Wii: 80.....[/QUOTE]

Wii: 55 today

On my first attempt when hooking up the Wii and having only played about 15 minutes of bowling - 45. Not bad, considering it is only 8 years over my real age ;). I'll try it again tonight and see what I can do.

Real: 19
Wii: 57

The Tennis segments really screw me up, mostly because I don't know what the hell I'm doing half the time. :wall:

real age: 27
Wii Sports age: 22

Only did the "age" thing today. What is the lowest age you can get? Is it 20 like Brain Age was?

Also, what is the farthest HR you can hit? I hit one "Out of the Park" to LCF that went 636 ft and the closest I have gotten again was 630.

[quote name='ckendal']real age: 27
Only did the "age" thing today. What is the lowest age you can get? Is it 20 like Brain Age was?
[/QUOTE]
Lowest is 80, I think. Highest is 20 according to the Wii message board notes.

EDIT: Err, in terms of scoring.

[quote name='vashknives114']Lowest is 80, I think. Highest is 20 according to the Wii message board notes.

EDIT: Err, in terms of scoring.[/quote]

Can't wait to see if I can lower it to 20 tomorrow!

Actual Age: 27 (28 in January)
Wii Age: 35 (First shot)

I think what screwed me was the home run derby. I didn't hit one out, then i did the training and hit 6 out. :p

Tried it for the first time last night

Real age: 35
Wii age: 65

ouch, I couldn't hit a home run to save my life

Got my fitness age down to my real age of 25 today, score!

I only got to the 10th frame of bowling this time, but I got some 47/50 balls in tennis.

bread's done
Back