You're all a bunch of dickbutts, OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine Trakan running into the Disturbed mosh pit like :whee: and knocking all of the kids 200 300 pounds lighter than him on their asses. :lol:

I told Brutis that Down with the Sickness is coming out in Rock Band 2 and I think he came a little. $$$$a got super happy when he heard that news.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I can imagine Trakan running into the Disturbed mosh pit like :whee: and knocking all of the kids 200 300 pounds lighter than him on their asses. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Fat Trakan jokes no longer work. X had to find new jokes after the myth of fat Trakan was busted.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey Brak, I was going to surprise you with that drawing I drew if you awhile back. :cool:[/QUOTE]
L-L-L-L-Liar.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Fat Trakan jokes no longer work. X had to find new jokes after the myth of fat Trakan was busted.[/quote] :cry:

I think that was just about the only thing to make fun of him for?

Wait, Trakan, have you seen a vagina yet? :)

I like how I'm still at work, and I have to come back into work in, like, six hours.

Let me pop them shades on.

:cool:

FYI, shirt.woot.com has 2 shirts for only $10 shipped today (went up under ten minutes ago), and they're pretty good. The 2-for-1 deal usually goes quick, though.

[quote name='Rocko']FYI, shirt.woot.com has 2 shirts for only $10 shipped today (went up under ten minutes ago), and they're pretty good. The 2-for-1 deal usually goes quick, though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Always looking for cheap clothes.
Nevermind, shit sold out :cry:

Sat night & I'm not completely wasted. Don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. Feel kinda better bout life & shit these past few days, even though nothing really changed, fancy that.

I've got my Batman tickets for tomorrow night. \\:D/

It dawned on me this morning that movies don't break records without selling craploads of tickets. By 10AM, all of the Imax showings in the area were sold out for Saturday. Fortunately, all of the Sunday shows were still available, so I've got tickets for 8:30PM today.

I just hope it's as good as it's been made out to be. :)

Wow, that was a really quick sellout.

Less than 16 minutes.

So glad the (W)right shirt got printed, I love that one.

I'll probably just sleep in the blue one.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Dude, Budge, Rocko is always right.
Especially when he says "No."[/quote]

If he's saying "no," you're not trying hard enough.

[quote name='rabbitt']Boris shirt:

front:
boris_shirt.jpg

back:
boris_shirtback.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Sick.

And guess who I'm seeing on Friday:
Health. :cool:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I've got my Batman tickets for tomorrow night. \\:D/

It dawned on me this morning that movies don't break records without selling craploads of tickets. By 10AM, all of the Imax showings in the area were sold out for Saturday. Fortunately, all of the Sunday shows were still available, so I've got tickets for 8:30PM today.

I just hope it's as good as it's been made out to be. :)[/quote]

You won't be dissapointed. :cool:

So, I finally beat RE4 Wii. I dunno know what the fuck I did wrong, but my final time was 31 hrs. I know I was checking every nook and cranny, but damn, did I play through that slow. (Plus I got stuck on the final boss of Chapter 4.)

I still think the game is over-hyped. It's good, but it has so many annoying bits in it. Things are going fine, and then suddenly you're swarmed or you're stuck between two Regenerators and it turns into "Happy Fun Rape time."

[quote name='PlumeNoir']So, I finally beat RE4 Wii. I dunno know what the fuck I did wrong, but my final time was 31 hrs. I know I was checking every nook and cranny, but damn, did I play through that slow. (Plus I got stuck on the final boss of Chapter 4.)

I still think the game is over-hyped. It's good, but it has so many annoying bits in it. Things are going fine, and then suddenly you're swarmed or you're stuck between two Regenerators and it turns into "Happy Fun Rape time."[/QUOTE]

I just beat the same game 3 minutes ago and my clear time was 13 hours. God damn you stink at games. (That boss on chapter 4 killed me twice, but only because I forgot it would eat you. All you have to do is rocket him when he appears out of the cocoon and he dies instantly)

*I was just coming in here to tell everyone that I thought the game held up really well. Though I still have a quibble with the design philosophy of this game, it didn't bug me as much this time through. I think I am going to try and do all the extras and play through on professional mode soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never beat RE4 (I think it was a rental or something...I should really grab it again), but it was pretty easy if you ask me.

Z.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I just beat the same game 3 minutes ago and my clear time was 13 hours. God damn you stink at games. (That boss on chapter 4 killed me twice, but only because I forgot it would eat you. All you have to do is rocket him when he appears out of the cocoon and he dies instantly)

*I was just coming in here to tell everyone that I thought the game held up really well. Though I still have a quibble with the design philosophy of this game, it didn't bug me as much this time through. I think I am going to try and do all the extras and play through on professional mode soon.[/quote]

Rybread, I had almost no ammo for that boss, let alone rockets. I was trying to beat him with the handgun.

[quote name='utopianmachine']It's my birthday! I accept Paypal. :cool:[/quote]

Happy birthday! I'm sure the line for the spankings will be forming on the right.

The spankings have nothing to do with your birthday - that's just what we do on Sundays...

I had a dream that it was Monday, and that I missed work this morning.

I hate that.

Speaking of dreams I had a really fucked up one two nights ago. I dreamed I was swimming in the reservoir nearby when a shark attacked me. I was too far from land to swim to it so I kept throwing things at the shark to eat instead of eating me. And one of the things was a dead bear. I remember being able to smell it in my dream and it was rotting and disgusting and was physically making me nauseas in real life. So I take the dead bear and I throw it at the shark and the shark starts tearing at its carcass and eating it. At that point I remember watching in disgust and I smelled an even worse smell. All of that at once made me nearly puke in my sleep and it had me involuntarily heaving so much that it woke me up. I felt fine when I woke up and it's a good thing I did wake up because I must have been tossing and turning so much that I wrapped the blankets really tight around my neck and I was accidentally strangling myself. :dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back