You're In The Movies Price: £0.01 amazon

You only get a disc which is pointless. A camera bundle is cheaper elsewhere.

Very cheap though if you need a replacement or already have a camera.

[quote name='3shirts']Doesn't it work with any USB camera though?[/QUOTE]
I would be surprised and appalled if it didn't.

I was able to pick up 3 Your in the movies bundles for 15 @ Target clearance.infinitely suggest scouting for one.Me and my buddies check everywhere.

Bear in mind that there is a £1.99 postage charge on top of the £0.01 price, making it £2.00 when all is said and done. That might still be a reasonable deal for anyone who has the camera and wants a quick, cheap game to make use of it, though.

Well, if you do have a camera, it might be a pretty good deal even with the postage fee, because you'll get a bunch of quite easy achievements. I think I might actually consider it just because of that. :D

The achievements in this are really easy if you use the motion trick. £2 for an easy 1000G is a good deal.

During camera setup, point your camera at a flat surface with no features such as a wall or carpet. After the Cutout is complete, point the camera at a ceiling fan and let it do the work for you. Moving a hand/fingers closely in front of the camera also works.

Yep, it's back to 3.70. I'll just look around for a cheap camera bundle, especially now I've heard of CatMachine's achievement 'guide' XD

bread's done
Back