You're in the Movies w/camera

Kyoudan

CAGiversary!
Was recently at Best Buy in Springfield, MO and Picked up You're in the movies (with LIVE Vision Camera, of course) for $9.99.

looked to see if this had been posted already, couldn't find it. sorry if it's a repost.

I went to pick it up with the Fry's ad in hand on Sunday and it rang up with the 9.99 price, don't know if its part of the reward zone deals or not

I just bought the same bundle on Ebay last weekend for around $15 shipped. Sold the sealed game on Ebay already for about $6 after paying shipping and fees. For $10 the camera is a good deal but there isn't really anything great to do with it and I have no desire to be a movie star in my own home. It does work on your PC and the quality is pretty good.

You know what would make this silly? Using the Reward Zone Gamer's Club coupon to get $10 off on this. I know it probably won't work by default, but what if you found someone that did take it :D.

Can someone confirm if this is a reward Zone deal and if so, when does it end? I had it price checked last week and it came up $19.99, but I did not use my RZ card and have them total out the transaction.

Not sure about whether its a Rewards Zone deal or not, but these were $20 new at Best Buy (I think it was a universal price drop last month) when I picked one up.

Sounds like YMMV - this game was not $10 last week.

bread's done
Back