YourNintendoWii4Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRONG FORUM! Put down all of these stupid referral threads...this is for free stuff, like Kashi Bars...please put this in the referral forum.

[quote name='Unickuta']WRONG FORUM! Put down all of these stupid referral threads...this is for free stuff, like Kashi Bars...please put this in the referral forum.[/QUOTE]

yeah seriously, there is a referral forum and its much harder for those people who are using the forum right to get referrals when someone puts these topics under free stuff.

signed up under the OP...

I'm gonna need 7 referrals for my platinum bundle, but here's some incentive...when I get credit for all 7 people completing their offers, I'll put all 7 into a drawing for a complete copy of Shadow Hearts for PS2...and there'll be a consolation prize of Paper Mario for Gamecube, along with the official guide. So a 2-in-7 chance of a sweet prize :) Now go!

http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=3840329

I recommend True.com...although it looks like they're cracking down on immediate cancellations and nullifying your credit...so maybe keep the account open for a day and mess around a little.

Gamefly is good...Stamps.com is slow...Blockbuster or Netflix would also be good if you don't already use them.

[quote name='TahoeMax']signed up under the OP...

I'm gonna need 7 referrals for my platinum bundle, but here's some incentive...when I get credit for all 7 people completing their offers, I'll put all 7 into a drawing for a complete copy of Shadow Hearts for PS2...and there'll be a consolation prize of Paper Mario for Gamecube, along with the official guide. So a 2-in-7 chance of a sweet prize :) Now go!

I recommend True.com...although it looks like they're cracking down on immediate cancellations and nullifying your credit...so maybe keep the account open for a day and mess around a little.

Gamefly is good...Stamps.com is slow...Blockbuster or Netflix would also be good if you don't already use them.[/QUOTE]

i dont see why people offer little things and think people going to bite. Hell people could offer 20 bucks to each person and still get a WII for 140 and be happy .

I wonder if these places really send out crap or not. I remember years ago i got an email if i completed 3 offers i would got a 100 best buy card. i never got the card

well, in the Guitar Hero thread people were doing referrals for other folks without any incentive. I just clicked on a name I knew and boom, he had a referral. It's hard to sweet-talk your way to 7 referrals, though, so some incentive is in order. I personally don't have the cash to offer $20 a head, but I'd still like to nudge people toward using me if they're gonna do it anyway...hence I put up a couple good games I wouldn't mind giving up. If somebody else really does offer $20 apiece, good for him. He knows how to win the game.

Oh, and I've heard mixed reviews on these companies. Some apparently send out prizes quickly, while others never do. Beats me, but what can it hurt if you do cheap or free offers?

[quote name='TahoeMax']signed up under the OP...

Gamefly is good...Stamps.com is slow...Blockbuster or Netflix would also be good if you don't already use them.[/quote]

Way to skip me.

i actually realized that when i was essentially done registering...didn't feel like filling everything out again. My apologies.

[quote name='TahoeMax']well, in the Guitar Hero thread people were doing referrals for other folks without any incentive. I just clicked on a name I knew and boom, he had a referral. It's hard to sweet-talk your way to 7 referrals, though, so some incentive is in order. I personally don't have the cash to offer $20 a head, but I'd still like to nudge people toward using me if they're gonna do it anyway...hence I put up a couple good games I wouldn't mind giving up. If somebody else really does offer $20 apiece, good for him. He knows how to win the game.

Oh, and I've heard mixed reviews on these companies. Some apparently send out prizes quickly, while others never do. Beats me, but what can it hurt if you do cheap or free offers?[/QUOTE]

well i didnt mean you personally i was just making a statement with alot of the things. Even with gamefly. if you refer 5 people you get a free wii or 1 year free. I dont see how they can do this cause

5 people = like 130 bucks for a 250 buck system. why couldnt you just open up 5 accounts at 5 different addresses and get a Wii at almost 50% off.

i remember there was a company that was doing something with Ipods and sent them out to like the first 10 people to get the referals done so they would say HEY I GOT MY ITEM to make people think if they got their 5 they would get theirs but they never did

Best of luck i would join but im almost a member of all the free or cheap things you can join and quit

actually, take a look at the gold bundle they're offering. Only takes one extra referral and you get a game of your choice plus an extra remote and nunchuk. That's $110 extra value for 1 referral. Pretty good, says I.

I guess instead of the game giveaway thing, I'll do $5 a head for referrals. Join True.com, stay a member for a day, then cancel and as long as it shows up as a completed referral on my account, i'll send non-CC paypal to ya. PM me once you've finished things up and give me your PP info.

[quote name='TahoeMax']actually, take a look at the gold bundle they're offering. Only takes one extra referral and you get a game of your choice plus an extra remote and nunchuk. That's $110 extra value for 1 referral. Pretty good, says I.

I guess instead of the game giveaway thing, I'll do $5 a head for referrals. Join True.com, stay a member for a day, then cancel and as long as it shows up as a completed referral on my account, i'll send non-CC paypal to ya. PM me once you've finished things up and give me your PP info.

http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=3840329[/quote]

on the website, it only says "one extra controller".....are you sure it's remote & nunchuk? or just remote alone?

not sure one way or another. the picture of the prize shows a nunchuk and a remote, but yeah, it also says "one extra controller". That may or may not refer to one SET of controllers. Either way you get minimum $90 extra value for the extra referral

Okay, I did the "GE Critics Choice Entertainment" offer. Looks like a good one if you only want to do one offer and get out of the requirements cheaply. It costs $2.50 for the first month but it looks as if that charge will be refunded if you cancel within 30 days by calling 1-800-527-3378.

I found some good feedback on this offer at http://www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?act=Print&client=printer&f=198&t=92508

My referral is (0/5):
http://www.yournintendowii4free.com/index.php?ref=3857709

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back