Youtube Christmas week Steam giveaway: Last chance.

MooMilk

CAGiversary!
Hello everybody, I'm doing a steam game giveaway every weekday this week on my Youtube channel were I will be giving away steam games for each video I post out. All you have to do to enter is subscribe to the channel and comment on the video for each day's giveaway. The winner/winners will be announced in the following day's video description.

Most of the games are from Humble Bundle and some are from Indiegala so all of the prizes are going to be sent out through links in a Youtube message if you are the winner/winners.

On the days that have multiple prizes just comment on the one game you want from the group and you will be entered for that one. Merry Christmas everybody.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/WholeMooMilk

Day 1 Monday Prize: PixelJunk Eden: Video: The Holly Jollies: Christmas Shopper Simulator

Day 2 Tuesday Prize: Orcs Must Die 2: Complete Pack: Video: The Sugars: Minecraft Let's Play #6

Day 3 Wednesday Prize: Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet: Video: Ho ho noooooo!!!: Happy wheels #5

Day 4 Thursday Prize: 1. Risk of Rain 2. Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, 3. Dust Force DX, 4. King Arthurs Gold, 5. Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage: Video: Merry X-mas: Don't Starve #1

Day 5 Friday Prize: Eldritch, Circuits, FTL: Faster Than Light Advanced Edition, Toki Tori 2+: Video: Christmas Giveaway Winners and last giveaway

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back