YouTube Video Game Pick-Ups

Tsel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
328 (100%)
What are some of your favorite YouTubers that post video game pick-ups? I'm in need of some fresh, new faces. Some of my favorites include CAG's very own Zaku77, known as HellDestroyer77 on YouTube and AlphaOmegaSin. If you haven't already, subscribe to the both of them!

If any of you post pick-ups on your own channel, post it here!

I have to say, even though he is gone, his spirit is not; FT had to be one of my favorite video pick-ups posters because of the painfully fun brain hemorrhage that followed.

Outside of that, I think I only know of Zaku and his posts usually because he also posts videos in the collection thread.

I think this thread might benefit from people posting some of their stuff here like blinding did to get the full feel of this thread.

I'm looking at you Zaku! ;P

He's definitely become more inked than the last time I've seen a video of him.

He must have fallen into a deep void after being banned on CAG.

[quote name='Squarehard']I think this thread might benefit from people posting some of their stuff here like blinding did to get the full feel of this thread.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's not me.

Thankfully.

[quote name='blindinglights']Yeah, that's not me.

Thankfully.[/QUOTE]

Now I'm interested to see what you have to offer. Go blinding! :D

I think you might want to write down a list of things that you want to touch on in your video and follow that so you don't ramble too much.

Good job on the Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. Oh and I was playing Tony Hawk 3 last night. Love that game.

[quote name='Squarehard']I think this thread might benefit from people posting some of their stuff here like blinding did to get the full feel of this thread.

I'm looking at you Zaku! ;P[/QUOTE]

I've been trying to for the past week! lol. Youtube keeps saying it can't 'convert' my video. It's the same bloody format as all my other ones! It's like 15 minutes long, though, and I don't want to re-do the whole thing :/

bizzNES17 is really cool and recently shot up in subscribers. He has the largest pickup on youtube (1000+ game lot)

Without a doubt the best pickup guys I know are

PeteDorr
RetroHunters
Bithead1000

There used to be others, unfortunately many of them have stopped making videos :/

Bing, if you think the GameBoy screen is too small get a GB Player for GameCube, it plays all the original GB games too. I was playing Link's Awakening on my 40" LCD the other day. Much better than using my old gray brick.

[quote name='boyboy1080']http://youtu.be/7zljZ4WIJvs

holy balls look what this guy found[/QUOTE]

Fake. Someone figured out they could get a lot of YouTube views posting their collection as a craigslist find.

[quote name='blindinglights']Bing, if you think the GameBoy screen is too small get a GB Player for GameCube, it plays all the original GB games too. I was playing Link's Awakening on my 40" LCD the other day. Much better than using my old gray brick.[/QUOTE]

The screen isn't too small per se, its more that that game only shows you a part of the board because of the screen size, if they made it full size it wouldn't be playable on that small of a screen. I don't have a Game Boy Player as I don't have a Gamecube, I play them on my Wii, but I have a Super Game Boy for SNES.

bread's done
Back