You've got lots of CC games, now tell us how they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlashStash

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Well, most of us have stacks of games from the Circuit City sale (32 different games here!) so how about sharing the ones you've played so far and how they rate review-wise so we can help others decide which game to play next...

Here's what I've played so far:

Flatout XB - wasn't that impressed with the handling in the driving game itslef, but the bonus modes with the demolition derby, high jump, and long jump (you fling the driver out of your car fir height and distance! were fun!

3 out of 5

Dr.Mario/Puzzle Mania - great puzzle games and each games has many different modes. My roomate can't stop playing it, I had to pull out my old GBA so I could get my DS back from him!

4.5 out of 5

Exit PSP - great style, great music, great graphics! A very fun puzzle game, reminds me a bit of Lemmings...the only problem is I am about 25-30 levels in and the levels do require a bit of trial and error, so you may play a level through for 8 minutesand then make a move that is an unrecoverable mistake and you must start from scratch. :( For some reason I'm fascinated by the cinematic that plays when you finish a level and Mr. ESC runs off screen.

4 out of 5

Add yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back