Ys Seven download code hunt (Examiner.com)

[quote name='eau']Looks like the code has been redeemed already. It's in Mega Man Zero Collection review.[/QUOTE]

It sure came and went fast. Someone must have been checking all day :roll:

Okay, I've searched every single 2010 article and low-an-behold no code. There's a slim chance I missed it but I doubt it... So code's not up yet. Found a few 360 codes but I'm assuming they're from past contests. What a waste of 30 minutes.

Also what's up with people posting about "chronoberry pie" and random comments that include the word "move" and the one person obsessed with the word smile and people's smiles... Whatever just something I noticed.

EDIT: "Like the previous Ys contests, a 12-digit PSP code will be laid out in the next 24 hours..."
I fail big time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried finding the code on the two previous contests and according to the comment times I found the first one 40 minutes after it was posted and the second one 5 minutes after it was posted. It was already redeemed in both cases. I even had my psp logged onto the store both times ready to redeem :cry:.

I have to wonder if they changed the wording from "today" to "within 24 hours" since the second code went up after 1 am (at least in my time zone).

Anyway, heres to hoping it's someone from CAG who gets this next one.

[quote name='Fishious']I tried finding the code on the two previous contests and according to the comment times I found the first one 40 minutes after it was posted and the second one 5 minutes after it was posted. It was already redeemed in both cases. I even had my psp logged onto the store both times ready to redeem :cry:.

I have to wonder if they changed the wording from "today" to "within 24 hours" since the second code went up after 1 am (at least in my time zone).

Anyway, heres to hoping it's someone from CAG who gets this next one.[/QUOTE]

Chances are often high for CAGers b/c I'm too lazy to post on other sites, let alone find sites that allow contest plugging. That said, the new code is up ;-)

[quote name='bluedotlounge']Chances are often high for CAGers b/c I'm too lazy to post on other sites, let alone find sites that allow contest plugging. That said, the new code is up ;-)[/QUOTE]

*sigh* Here I go again then.

EDIT: No friggin' way! I found it and it wasn't redeemed! It's in the "Scenes from the Professor Layton and the Battle of the Sexes events" article. Thank you so much OP.

[quote name='mguiddy']:rofl:
I don't know if I like his new strategy for hiding codes... ;)[/QUOTE]

I love the new strategy! I was getting ready to do a second run of the articles so I figured I'd start with the newest article, ya know just for laughs and BAM! There's the code! Surprisingly un-redeemed even after like 20-30 minutes of being posted \\:D/

bread's done
Back