Ys Seven LE: Now $29.99 / Ys OoF LE: Now $29.99

worrybomb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (100%)
Anybody who has been waiting for a price drop on the Ys Seven Limited Edition bundle for the PSP (yours truly, counted) would be glad to know that Gamestop.com has it for $29.99 ($20 off the original price). It's the cheapest I have seen so far and I quickly bit using one of my $10 off coupons I received in 2010 from GS.com.

I'm pretty sure the price is also in effect for people who want to make an in-store purchase but for those that want their copy to be "brand spanking new" and also want to burn off one of those unwanted online coupons they have received last year with their game purchases, you better get it online before it is out of stock.

Don't forget to add "SAVER" for free shipping.

UPDATE: I've also spotted Ys: The Oath in Felghana Limited Edition on the website for $29.99 ($10 off the original price). It's not such a great discount compared to what Amazon had it before (I believe the lowest was $25.99) but for those that missed out on it, it's going to be an in-store only purchase since it is unavailable online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, buy.com only matches websites.

I went to my local gamestop, and they had the premium edition for both games but opened, one box was in bad condition. They need to stop taking out the shrink wrap.

Picked one up yesterday--they had two copies, and I had to specifically request the one that was fully shrinkwrapped. The box was a bit scuffed and crushed in a couple of places, but . . . I did snag it for $30.

Boo to Amazon for not price matching despite CAGs suggesting it.

Probably one of the best deals. Worth the original price as well. I remember when this was first released the Gamestop stores I visited seemed to only carry max of 2 copies each. Grab it if you see it!

Grabbed a copy of each game from a local gamestop. Their online inventory only showed that Y's 7 was in stock, but OoF was sitting right next to it. Both boxes were in perfect condition so I grabbed both. I could care less that the shrink wrap wasn't on the outside boxes as everything else was sealed and everything was in mint condition (surprisingly). I figure that I am going to open them up right away anyways, so it just saves me a step.

Thanks for posting the deal :)

[quote name='jling84']Bought both Ys 7 and Ys Oath in Felghana. I also put in my preorder for Ys 1 & 2 Chronicles.

I have a quick question: Xseed is doing this promo where you can choose to get either soundtrack for Ys 7, Ys OiF, or the artbook for sending in a copy of your Ys 1&2 Chronicles preorder receipt. Which should I get, since I think all 3 of those things already come with the LEs right?[/QUOTE]

Where can I find the details on this promotion? I do not see anything about it on their website.

bread's done
Back