Ys: The Ark of Napishtim

It's not out for a month, yet...we'll see then, I suppose. :)

I don't know of any pre-order deals, if that's what you're asking.

Anyway, it's a great game. I'm a huge Ys fan, and I've been playing Ark of Napishtim since it hit PC in Japan last year. I'll definatly be buying it, even though the PS2 version has some annoying differences from the PC version.

I haven't heard of any so far, but I just wanted to say I saw the demo at ebgames, and this game looks really cool. It was totally off my radar until I saw that demo, now I definately want to get it once I find it for a good price.

[quote name='jimbodan']I haven't heard of any so far, but I just wanted to say I saw the demo at ebgames, and this game looks really cool. It was totally off my radar until I saw that demo, now I definately want to get it once I find it for a good price.[/quote]
I tried this one a few days ago on the Konami demo disc, and I must say with this one so far just from the demo I was kinda disappointed, as was I with Suikoden IV, I just don't like the way the battle sequences are played out in this one, just my opinion though.

i dont need a deal to convince me i need to play this:

ys-vi-the-ark-of-napishtim-20041121081219775.jpg

Ys: Ark of Napishtim is gonna be great. Everybody needs to give Konami and Falcom some support once it comes out so we continue to see the franchise in the states.

I didn't even realize this was coming out until I saw the trailer on the latest OPM demo disc. Damn, this is going to be an awesome game! I gotta agree with Punqsux... No deal required on this one.

I'm getting it for sure but it really irks me that Konami didn't seem to buy most of Falcom's original soundtrack for the game and so we're forced to suffer through the raucous tunes we hear from every other RPG in this PS2 version rather than the original Ys masterpieces.

Y's II Wanderers from Y's was my favorite SNES game for a while when I was 6 or 7.

I'm going to support this game out of some kind of nostalgic obligation.

bread's done
Back