Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

bebop

CAGiversary!
What do you guys think. Is this game likely to become rare? Will it drop in price anytime soon? Know of any deals? I'd pay 40$ for it but I'd rather not...

Why wait???
The game is awesome!!!
It gives me a nostalgic feeling inside,.... almost like the Continental's avatar. It's good to see you're using Chris again. Last time I saw your post, it was something unrelated.

:)

Get the game,... $35 at BB.
:)

I would not hold my breath for a price drop. Go buy it now before it is to hard to find.

Great game short but sweet.

[quote name='spoo']I would not hold my breath for a price drop. Go buy it now before it is to hard to find.

Great game short but sweet.[/QUOTE]

It won't be hard to find anytime soon... they are also porting this game to the PSP.

If anything, a price drop for this seems imminent, the local stores here have sat on their copies for ages, espically Best Buy.

I bought this game for $20 running Trade-in 2 games get any off $20 on any NEW RELEASE at BB Game Rush while ago. Thought it very awsome & the graphic is STUNNING :)

I really love Ys series and looking forward part 3, 4, 5 (Remake) hit the US !!!

my local gamecrazy has it for 29.99 new not used. not much of a price drop, but it beats 39.99.

bread's done
Back