YsIII and... just YsIII

SpookyD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I don't normaly trade stuff but i've got a copy of YsIII lying around that i'm never going to get to and I was just offering it out if anyone wants it make me a little offer and we'll see if we can do some buisness.

I'm suprised more than one person is intrested. If you want to give me like a cash value estimate of stuff your willing to trade it'de be alot easier to look at your lists... I don't want to ask for somthing to good and I dont wan to settle for somthing really shitty ;)

Edit: Oh yeah this is cart only! just fyi.

[quote name='shipwreck']Pac-Man Vs. is just the disc and the instruction manual. I have it in a normal CD case.[/QUOTE]
If there arn't any better offers i'll go for that, i'll keep you posted.

[quote name='SpookyD']I'm suprised more than one person is intrested. If you want to give me like a cash value estimate of stuff your willing to trade it'de be alot easier to look at your lists... I don't want to ask for somthing to good and I dont wan to settle for somthing really shitty ;)

Edit: Oh yeah this is cart only! just fyi.[/QUOTE]

Well what exactly are you looking for?

If you went through my tradelist and let me know what you are interested in I'm sure I could offer something up.

bread's done
Back