YuGiOh GX: Academy

Renegade_Zero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
anyone have this game? I'm considering buynig it, but not sure. I definitely want a yugioh game now, and this was the most recent release. any comments?

I think its funny that the promo posters have Atimu & Marik on them, yet neither characters are in the game. If you like the Yu-Gi-Oh GX series, you'll probably like this game. I didnt really care for it, i forgot how much more time consuming it is to play a yu-gi-oh game with only one screen. I think if they brought this out for the DS it would be a lot better. Im giving it a "rent". But if you want a really good Yu-gi-oh title, get Nightmare Troubadoor for DS

[quote name='Bezerker']I think its funny that the promo posters have Atimu & Marik on them, yet neither characters are in the game. If you like the Yu-Gi-Oh GX series, you'll probably like this game. I didnt really care for it, i forgot how much more time consuming it is to play a yu-gi-oh game with only one screen. I think if they brought this out for the DS it would be a lot better. Im giving it a "rent". But if you want a really good Yu-gi-oh title, get Nightmare Troubadoor for DS[/QUOTE]
I really didn't like Nightmare Troubadoor all that much. Some things they did really well, others aspects of it just plain suck. Searching for opponents is just time consuming and in my opinion they wasted the second screen by only using it for the 3D monsters. I would have much preferred it if they used it to make the playing field larger. The thing I hate most, though, is the lack of an auto save feature.

bread's done
Back