FIFA SOCCER
TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR
TONY HAWK'S UNDERGROUND 2 REMIX
DEAD TO RIGHTS:RECKONING
GRETZKY NHL
MVP BASEBALL
NATIONAL LAMPOONS VAN WILDER

i dont know about the firmware yet

That'd be worth $260 to me. $175PSP and stuff that comes with + $20 Tony Hawk + $40 for the rest of the crap games/UMD + $20 for 256mb stick. I wouldn't have given the guy gift cards though it's a fair enough deal at $260.

i wasnt going to use the gift cards anyways....you guys know you wish you had this deal too, quit making me doubt myself, haha

Na, dont listen to them. They like to trounce on the noobs. I wouldnt say you got ripped off. But you didnt get a great deal either.........

Well it depends on what store the giftcards are for. Some giftcard can get you good money on ebay.

just trade in the games/UMDs you dont like for better stuff,
and even if the games suck, he paid $10 more than the value pack and got six games

You speak of $90 worth of gift cards as if that is nothing. To me $90 worth of gift cards is $90 worth of goods and services that I would eventually spend, thus saving me...$90. Don't sound that great of a deal to me.

[quote name='Quackzilla']lol, those games (and movie) suck so hard no wonder he sold it so cheap!

You got ripped![/QUOTE]
You sound jealous.

To be honest, most of those games suck horribly...

I wouldn't have paid 260 + 90 bucks in gift cards for that package...especially the 256 card that won't be able to hold even ONE movie in MP4 format. Sure there are some movies small enough, but still...not even half of movies i've seen will fit after formatting and saved games on a 256.

thats a pretty good deal considering the amount of credit you can get if you trade i those games at game rush.

id say it depends on the cards... if it was target or best buy or something thats not that great, but if it was like mervyns or something, then way to go

have you checked the firmware yet? I think it depends on that before you know if you were "ripped" or not.

That crap he ditched on you does have some resale value though... If its a 1.5, see if you can trade it for a 1gb card and go to town

[quote name='The VGM']You got ripped indeed! $260 for a movie player![/QUOTE]

Why do people even bother trolling with shit like this? Oh yeah you listen to great rap music that explains it

[quote name='62t']Well it depends on what store the giftcards are for. Some giftcard can get you good money on ebay.[/QUOTE]

Really? Why would anyone pay more for a giftcard than its original value? Shouldn't they just go to the store and use their own money instead?

Oh....didn't see where you mentioned giving $90 in Gift cards...yeah, not a great deal. Also, wrong forum. Next time post in the 'Bragging' forum.

[quote name='dgilly']perfect condition,

FIFA SOCCER
TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR
TONY HAWK'S UNDERGROUND 2 REMIX
DEAD TO RIGHTS:RECKONING
GRETZKY NHL
MVP BASEBALL
NATIONAL LAMPOONS VAN WILDER

i dont know about the firmware yet[/QUOTE]

I seen that same list somewhere else. Don't listen to Quack, you got an excellent bargain, you could easily selll the ones you don't like and make someof your money back.

[quote name='humidore']Really? Why would anyone pay more for a giftcard than its original value? Shouldn't they just go to the store and use their own money instead?[/QUOTE]

It's Ebay, buyers don't have to have common sense. ;)

That's an o.k. deal. Mine was better.

1.5 Firmware PSP (Complete)
Metal Gear Acid
Twisted Metal Ac!d

----- $248 from Ebay

DarkStalkers

----- $30 Best Buy - Total $278

Hot Shots Golf
Lumines

----- Free ($100 Store credit at EB) - Total $278

PlayGear Pocket
1 GB Mem Stick

----- $105 (Purchased through PSPforums.com) - Total $383

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[quote name='Kain Vincent']It's Ebay, buyers don't have to have common sense. ;)[/QUOTE]

Well OBVIOUSLY! :lol: I just thought there were some "rare" and "valuable" gift cards scattered around the world or something...But I guess that which is "ebay" cannot be comprehended with human reasoning.

[quote name='daphatty']
----- Free ($100 Store credit at EB) - Total $278
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because you couldn't possibly buy anything else at EB. Using store credit is not free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back