Zack and Wiki $8.99 on Buy.com with free shipping after GCO.

rklamer

CAGiversary!
The popular Wii game Zack and Wiki is listed on Buy.com for $18.99 with free shipping. With the google checkout trick, the price drops to $8.99
The google checkout trick is pretty simple. On buy.com you get $10 off your first order using google checkout. But there is nothing preventing someone from making new google accounts to keep getting the $10 off.
If you've been waiting to get this game. Now's the time. Not going to get much better than this.
~ From chris100185 over at Goozex.

Yeah, when it gets back in stock will GCO work?

Damn my cheapness. I was debating whether to buy this for a couple of days, and now I decide to, and my opprotunity was missed. :/

I hope they don't cancel my order. This is my first GCO account, but my roommate created created a GCO account a month or two ago to get a Thrustmaster for $15. Different names on the credit cards, but same address.

Glad I helped, and yeah, definitely had to give credit to the guy who posted this on Goozex originally. :D

Sorry to everyone who missed out... hopefully it'll be back in stock soon.

Just got an e-mail that it is back ordered ! anyone else get this ? Don't they have a running inventory to tell when it is out of stock ? Sheesh !

[quote name='fshaia']Just got an e-mail that it is back ordered ! anyone else get this ? Don't they have a running inventory to tell when it is out of stock ? Sheesh ![/quote]

We are writing to let you know that we are experiencing a delay in being able to fulfill one or more items on your order #XXXXXXXXX. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you.

[quote name='fshaia']Just got an e-mail that it is back ordered ! anyone else get this ? Don't they have a running inventory to tell when it is out of stock ? Sheesh ![/QUOTE]

I got the same email. Hopefully they will still honor the sale and ship it out when they get more in stock.

[quote name='chris100185']My third time. I think if you use the same credit card in rapid succession they catch it, but as long as you space it out you're good.[/QUOTE]
They go by address as well I think. Try changing your address a little. If you abbreviated the Street to St., spell it out completely. Same with BLVD, AVE, RD, DR.

If you address has a hyphen (-), enter it without a hyphen. For instance, my house number is 312-23 but if I enter 31223, its still fine. Sometimes it shows up like that in Mapquest.

[quote name='iazybandit']They go by address as well I think. Try changing your address a little. If you abbreviated the Street to St., spell it out completely. Same with BLVD, AVE, RD, DR.

If you address has a hyphen (-), enter it without a hyphen. For instance, my house number is 312-23 but if I enter 31223, its still fine. Sometimes it shows up like that in Mapquest.[/quote]

Maybe adding extra spaces would help.

[quote name='Samus']Am I the only one who doesn't even see it on the site anymore?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Appears to be sold out... and looks like they either don't plan on carrying it anymore or they're not getting any more copies.

[quote name='iazybandit']They go by address as well I think. Try changing your address a little. If you abbreviated the Street to St., spell it out completely. Same with BLVD, AVE, RD, DR.

If you address has a hyphen (-), enter it without a hyphen. For instance, my house number is 312-23 but if I enter 31223, its still fine. Sometimes it shows up like that in Mapquest.[/quote]

As far as I can tell they do not go by address at all.I've created 15-20 different accounts spread across 6 credit/debit cards and they all have had the same exact address.

I'll see if they'll offer it again to those who got in on the deal but forced a cancellation. Doubt it'll do any good, but it never hurts to try.

The site says the game is unavailable from the manufacturer now. I guess that means the company needs to reprint the game or this deal is over for good.

bread's done
Back