Zavii price crash (SF X TEKKEN 40$,dark souls 23$ and more)

eres

CAGiversary!
there is a zavii price crash thingy going on some good deals can be found:
16 gb vita card for around 50$
dark souls for around 23$
SF X TEKKEN 40$

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/price-crash.list

great for any Internationale members since they ship worldwide

Edit:eek:.k doesn't seems like my thread is getting much tracking anyway it would be really cool if anyone will use my zavii referral code ZV15717246

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='groundskeeper']Huh?[/QUOTE]

The sale is called Price Crash.. so I guess he means he meant to put Crash at the end lol.

The only one that grabs my attention is Homefront: Ultimate Edition for PS3 (£12.95). I'm unsure if the US is going to get the Ultimate Edition though. If so, I'd rather just wait for the US version to drop in price.

[quote name='barrit']The sale is called Price Crash.. so I guess he means he meant to put Crash at the end lol.

The only one that grabs my attention is Homefront: Ultimate Edition for PS3 (£12.95). I'm unsure if the US is going to get the Ultimate Edition though. If so, I'd rather just wait for the US version to drop in price.[/QUOTE]

yap and like I said maybe not the best bargains for us members but a good deal for Europe/middle east/some parts of asia based members

[quote name='LordVila']OP you can edit the thread title by clicking "Edit" and then "Go Advanced".[/QUOTE]

Thanks

bread's done
Back