zavvi rep

Beorach

CAGiversary!
I recently saw a deal for mass effect 2 on ps3 from zavvi.com that, as it turns out, was a mistake (on their part) at best. The game changed versions on me and some other CAGs at checkout. I wrote to them and they've been giving me the stupid act. Anyone have any ideas for any kind of recourse? I suppose they just wasted my time for the most part but they deserve some coneuppance for this chicanery.

I almost fell for it too. It was 2/25 and PS3 Mass Effect 2 was part of the deal. It turns out that it was the PC version with PS3 cover art. I am glad I caught it during the check out process; however, it does clearly says it is the PC version

[quote name='Beorach']I recently saw a deal for mass effect 2 on ps3 from zavvi.com that, as it turns out, was a mistake (on their part) at best. The game changed versions on me and some other CAGs at checkout. I wrote to them and they've been giving me the stupid act. Anyone have any ideas for any kind of recourse? I suppose they just wasted my time for the most part but they deserve some coneuppance for this chicanery.[/QUOTE]

Basically, all you can do is return the item, at your own cost. I would email them again and hope that you get a different rep and see what he/she says.

I too almost fell for that when it was posted here but luckily it was pointed out by some CAGs as I skimmed the thread.

Thanks for the replies. I actually didn't fall for it and was even the 1st CAG to warn others on the deals forum. I just was hoping there might be a better way to complain since the advertised list has been modified insofar as this title is concerned.

bread's done
Back