Zediva (AKA the online Redbox) Invitation Link

mac101010

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Hey, guys. Zediva is currently allowing new registrations through referral links instead of being put on a waitlist. For those who don't know, it's basically an online version of Redbox, where you can rent the latest movies online via streaming. You can make an account free for now through my link, and once you're ready you can simply buy movie credits (PayPal is allowed) and start watching immediately. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Cheers!

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.zediva.com/user/register/5GoEMeBPjc[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that some people have been signing up. Thanks for giving this site a chance. I hope more of you would consider this online Redbox idea, as it has some great potential.

Just checking in again. A couple more people have signed up since then, and I really appreciate it! Hope you guys enjoy the service. I'm not sure, but I think they allowed extra invitations for each link, so there should be a lot of space left.

Just checking in again for the early birds to see this. A couple more people have signed up since my last post, leaving me with 5 invitations left. Thanks again to those who gave this website a chance!

bread's done
Back