Zelda 2 help requested

WildWop

CAGiversary!
Ok, I need to get to Death Mountain, which requires me to cross a river at "Water Town." The douche at the bridge tells me only town folk can cross the river. Is there something I need to do with 1) that gel looking thing sleeping in one of the houses or 2) the random villager that changes into a bat when you talk to them?

I'm getting tired of walking around levelling up my stats (6 atk, 6 mag, 7 life) and would really appreciate moving on... any help would be great!

there is a hidden house outside of that village, where the forest area is. I unfortunately cant be any more specific, because it is one of those "hidden" places(meaning:looks like tree, actually house)

I remember playing that game years ago, my dad had the same problem with getting lost, so he'd just level up his character. Naturally when fighting the end boss it was his character that I used.

Wow, I'm in the exact spot!

I found what you need just yesterday. You need a letter from...I think it's Bagu?. Go north following the path until you come to an eastern direction and then look around the grassy area...you find random battle areas (not with slimes and monsters, this will come automatic) and one of them is what you are looking for.

Thanks everyone! I can't access GameFaqs from work, so I had to ask here. The help is much appreciated.

[quote name='WildWop']Thanks everyone! I can't access GameFaqs from work, so I had to ask here. The help is much appreciated.[/quote]

They won't let you one Gamefaqs, but they let you on here? :lol:

EDIT: Wow, totally off! :lol:

Guess my memory's gone now that I'm an old fart (27) :oops:

----------------
If you really want to know, in the forest, it's the tree in the 2nd row and 2nd to the last column from the left. 'X' marks the spot, if you will

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WildWop']Thanks everyone! I can't access GameFaqs from work, so I had to ask here. The help is much appreciated.[/quote]

They won't let you one Gamefaqs, but they let you on here? :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, the office filters don't pick up on it. Gamestop makes it in too, but EB doesn't for instance. Very odd.

[quote name='WildWop'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WildWop']Thanks everyone! I can't access GameFaqs from work, so I had to ask here. The help is much appreciated.[/quote]

They won't let you one Gamefaqs, but they let you on here? :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, the office filters don't pick up on it. Gamestop makes it in too, but EB doesn't for instance. Very odd.[/quote]

I've never encountered a filter that blocks CAG.

bread's done
Back