Zelda 4 Swords?

unctennis122

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I'm looking for a new GC game that would have cube-gba connectivity. I got a cable a while back for zelda wind waker and thought the connection features were lame. I have heard good things about 4 swords and I also have 2-3 friends with gba sp's. Is four swords worth the $38 at target? Does it include a link cable?

It's a pretty good game. I'm almost finished with it. It comes with a link cable and has very good connectivity. I wish we could just play split screen though. :(

If you've got friends with SPs, absolutely.

Beware - one of them is going to be the bomb-a-holic that steals all your gems!

[quote name='BigHow']If you've got friends with SPs, absolutely.

Beware - one of them is going to be the bomb-a-holic that steals all your gems![/quote]

Haha. well, in my experience, my friend uses the bombs, but I steal all his gems...

Kinda different, but somewhat the same. :p

I picked four swords up today at best buy. I got a pricematch for $38, GGC, and they had a coupon in their magazine for $5 off 4 swords. I also had a $10 GC in my wallet from a long time ago. So I payed about $20 and played some single player. I think it rocks and I cant wait to try multiplayer.

[quote name='unctennis122']I picked four swords up today at best buy. I got a pricematch for $38, GGC, and they had a coupon in their magazine for $5 off 4 swords. I also had a $10 GC in my wallet from a long time ago. So I payed about $20 and played some single player. I think it rocks and I cant wait to try multiplayer.[/quote]I wish I could find an idiot like the BB employee that rang you up. You triple dipped. You got very lucky.

Check out Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles if you get it cheap. Its pretty slow paced, but still fun.

Also, for the love of god pick up Pac Man Vs. (its included with the greatest hits version of Pac Man World 2). Its TOO much fun.

i loe 4 swords, it is great even though usually it is just 2 of us but still great!!! crystal chronicles also but kinda drags, but well worth the gametime!

I just beat the game about half an hour ago. It was very good. I'm probally going to trade it in to GameRush today. Along with the GBA/GC link cable. I should get $29 for it, which is almost what it will cost me to get RS3 Black Arrow after the $10 off coupon.

bread's done
Back