Zelda ALBW Special Edition Gold Foil First Shipment

So... confusing. It seems like Nintendo has been making a push to get digital downloads into the spotlight, but then they give an incentive - albeit miniscule - to purchase a physical copy...

I do admit I wasn't expecting a shiny cover when my copy arrived in the mail. Kinda glad I forgot to cancel my AMZ pre-order, since this way I can leave the XL I bought unopened!

So... confusing. It seems like Nintendo has been making a push to get digital downloads into the spotlight, but then they give an incentive - albeit miniscule - to purchase a physical copy...

I do admit I wasn't expecting a shiny cover when my copy arrived in the mail. Kinda glad I forgot to cancel my AMZ pre-order, since this way I can leave the XL I bought unopened!
So the box is shiny?

Gold foil artwork like the Wind Waker HD release on wii u. I have not looked to see if it is reversible like the european release, but I would expect later copies to have the same artwork, just not gold, which is what the reverse side of the european release is.

Yeah I looked at it in person. The cover is shiny with what looks like foil in there. Similar to the N64 OOT first shipment gold reflective cover. Not as nice though.

Wish the cart was gold so bad..,I've been wanted gold carts or even discs since majoras mask but it hasn't happened

bread's done
Back