Zelda Collector's Disk, $9.99 @ TRU B&M YMMV

Skylander7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Both Zelda Collector's disks are $9.99 at my local TRU. They ring up as a promo from their original offers. They wrote up a ticket for me, but wouldn't sell me multiple quantities as the manager came over. The coupon didn't work on them either. This is definately YMMV, as A) Not every TRU has them in stock, B) It depends on if they let you, and C) You have to see if it's in their RZone stock room.

Good luck with it

[quote name='Skylander7']... Not every TRU has them in stock,
Good luck with it[/quote]

Your TRU is the only one that has it in stock. :roll:

[quote name='masha'][quote name='Skylander7']... Not every TRU has them in stock,
Good luck with it[/quote]

Your TRU is the only one that has it in stock. :roll:[/quote]

Not likely. Many stores leave promo disks in storage collecting dust, and TRU Rzone closets certainly aren't an exception. It's worth a shot.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Well my TRU has a few, unfortunatly they tagged them as $49.99, so major YMMV.[/quote]

Which toys r us is that? I'm going through buffalo on monday. I know of one in cheektowaga (sp?) is it that one?

This past year on spring break I found a TRU that had over 20 of them for $10 each(the promo disc). I think I took them all.

Got mine at Wal-Mart for free. I was browsing the games as they were doing their straightening and repricing all the games with the little hand scanner some older lady keopt scanning it and was like it scans 0.00 promo and the other person was like yea you buy a GC and you get it free. The old lady kept bitching but what do i price it? it scans 0.00 promo what do i print and then continued to get a marker and write free on it. So i asked can i have it since it's free and causing you guys trouble with inventory? LOL i got it and a bag for free! :D

Six months ago and i still dont havea juanagetaneeda GC to play it.
BEST DEAL EVER!!!!!!!!!

I would love one of the compilation discs, if anybody could get me one
I will paypal the funds almost instantaneously!!

When these came out the dude at Target just handed me one. I sold it on ebay for $40, and I have a copy for myself. I can't believe this disc is still fetching around $50. I say that if you can find one anywhere for around $30, just get it.

I think the OP found a diamond in the rough. YMMV doens't even cover it.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I got mine from a mail in offer... but I know my dad really wanted this, thus I've been on a quest to find a second copy.[/quote]

If I were your dad, I'd bop you on the head, take your copy, and leave while screaming "who's your daddy?!!!?!"

:twisted:

[quote name='tdphillips']Got mine free from Kmart[/quote]

I did too, they said they couldn't sell it because it said not for resale so they said I could have the disc (1st one) for free.

[quote name='mbstuff'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']I got mine from a mail in offer... but I know my dad really wanted this, thus I've been on a quest to find a second copy.[/quote]

If I were your dad, I'd bop you on the head, take your copy, and leave while screaming "who's your daddy?!!!?!"

:twisted:[/quote]

:lol: He'd have to drive around 5 hours round trip just to do that

bread's done
Back