Zelda Collector's Edition: How Much?

poormojo

CAGiversary!
Hey there,

So I have a copy of the Zelda: Collector's Edition for the Gamecube, and a guy on TradeGamesNow wants to buy it. But I really have no idea what the going price is for this, as I tend to use Amazon/Eb to price most of my games and since Zelda:CE was a promotional item, it's not listed.

Any suggestions? Has anyone bought this game for cash money from someone? If so, how much did you pay?

I just sold mine on ebay two days ago. I got a total of $43.50 from it. It was complete and in mint condition.

The silver one or red one? Silver one goes 40-50$ or so, red is probably under 20, but i'd hang on to it for when the new Zelda comes out.. I keep telling you guys this, no one will listen, the freakin' promo items will skyrocket when the new Zelda comes out.

Nice. Mine is the silver version, and is still sealed and mint.

ANd thanks for the tip about holding onto it. I hadn't even thought of that.

[quote name='Scorch']The silver one or red one? Silver one goes 40-50$ or so, red is probably under 20, but i'd hang on to it for when the new Zelda comes out.. I keep telling you guys this, no one will listen, the freakin' promo items will skyrocket when the new Zelda comes out.[/quote]

Hey, I listened! I just wanted money now... :)

Since you could (at one time) get the Collector's Edition disc free from Nintendo by registering games online or for $20 with a year's subscription to Nintendo Power, I feel that the most this disc should ever sell for is $20 new. If people are willing to pay significantly more than that for a used copy, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Still, video games are entertainment and not necessities, so I guess people can pay whatever they want if they've got the cash to spare.

I got my Zelda CE (the one with all four classic games) for $30 after that 30% off coupon at my local EB. I was so happy when I found one ther and in near perfect condition. My friend that works there told me that they had recently got it in and it was supposedly one of their surplus that was sent to them from Nintendo. I didn't care but this is an awesome compilation disc. Other compilations should be just like it.

bread's done
Back