Zelda Collectors Edition?

I would just check independent game shops and pawn shops. I got mine with the case but no instructions for 15. You know where I can get some instructions for it?

I heard a while back that someone found this cheap at Media Play, for like $3-5 can't remember the price though.

[quote name='anteis24']bigjon - you can get instruction manuals at nintendo.com's store. I think it's $2 each plus $2 shipping.[/quote]

He already has the case and instructions. He's looking for the game.

[quote name='anteis24']Sorry I couldn't be more helpful to the op, but I was talking to bigjon who posted second.[/quote]

Ah, I see.

I feel your pain bro. I'm in a pawnshop, and I see Zelda CE, so I buy it, w/ out hesitation, when I get home, I take out the CD and turns out to be Ocarina of Time MasterQuest. I go back hoping they have the other one but they never did to begin with. So now I have the CE Box/manual, w/ a Time Master Quest CD. For 8 bucks, I'd rather just keep it. If anyone can help me out as well, i'd greatly appreciate it.

[quote name='dwsscs']I heard a while back that someone found this cheap at Media Play, for like $3-5 can't remember the price though.[/quote]

I did. $2.99 to be exact.

My auction ended at $43.50. Good luck trying to find one, as they are getting pretty pricey. I would definately check your local pawn shops.

[quote name='mtxbass1'][quote name='dwsscs']I heard a while back that someone found this cheap at Media Play, for like $3-5 can't remember the price though.[/quote]

I did. $2.99 to be exact.[/quote]

Bass, anymore left?

[quote name='SolidSnakeX99'][quote name='mtxbass1'][quote name='dwsscs']I heard a while back that someone found this cheap at Media Play, for like $3-5 can't remember the price though.[/quote]

I did. $2.99 to be exact.[/quote]

Bass, anymore left?[/quote]

No way. It was a one time used deal.

[quote name='SolidSnakeX99']I see Zelda CE, so I buy it, w/ out hesitation, when I get home, I take out the CD and turns out to be Ocarina of Time MasterQuest.[/quote]

I can't believe you would buy a used game at a pawn shop without even checking the condition of the disc. I understand you're exciting about finding the game cheap, but there's no telling what you may get when buying something used, especially at a pawn shop.

I saw one used yesterday for $20. Some assorted light scratches (and this was after it had been resurfaced) and no instructions.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3'][quote name='SolidSnakeX99']I see Zelda CE, so I buy it, w/ out hesitation, when I get home, I take out the CD and turns out to be Ocarina of Time MasterQuest.[/quote]

I can't believe you would buy a used game at a pawn shop without even checking the condition of the disc. I understand you're exciting about finding the game cheap, but there's no telling what you may get when buying something used, especially at a pawn shop.[/quote]

Oh, I flipped and checked it over, but totally forgot there were 2 versions released. Here's the pic for the Master Quest one:

Zelda%20Gamecube%20Disc.gif

Graphic wise the disc art is very different, but unless you read those small little words under Legend of Zelda, you cant tell which one's which. PS I tried to look for a scan of the Collector's disc, but couldnt find any.

I don't know if this will still work, but try GameCrazy. They used to sell them for $8. I'm sure that they've bumped it up by now though.

[quote name='SolidSnakeX99']Oh, I flipped and checked it over, but totally forgot there were 2 versions released. Here's the pic for the Master Quest one:

Graphic wise the disc art is very different, but unless you read those small little words under Legend of Zelda, you cant tell which one's which. PS I tried to look for a scan of the Collector's disc, but couldnt find any.[/quote]

Well, at least you didn't get totally hosed on the deal. I didn't even crack the seal on my copy because I've got the original NES and N64 cartridges if I want to play through them, but I can see what you mean about the small print, especially if you didn't know to look for it.

[quote name='Tromack']I don't know if this will still work, but try GameCrazy. They used to sell them for $8. I'm sure that they've bumped it up by now though.[/quote]

Checked a couple of Gamecrazies, and yeah they have them for 23 bucks. Not bad I imagine, but if im not damned it hurts when I pay over 20 bucks for a game.....

bread's done
Back